Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PUS gives HTTP 404 error

This is a discussion on PUS gives HTTP 404 error within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i get answer for my suport ticket : Hail, Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I am sorry ...
Page: 2

develish

i get answer for my suport ticket :

Hail,

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I am sorry to hear that you were having an issue with the game. But, it appears as though you have resolved the issue yourself. Please submit a new ticket if you have further issues. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting.

Regards,

Knight Online Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.gamersfirst.com

. . .

yy What ? i didn't understood that ? They say like " it appears that u dont have that problem no more" ? Im sux in english sry can some1 explain ?

Huzar

Heh, like always: " pls write another ticket and w8 pls, we can't repair this now becouse we don't know how so we don't know, when we repair this, pls be patientce"

Now I can't log into G1 site, and buy prem in PUS... so we must w8... zz...

Ehh it's 9 day with that crap even reinstall KO didnt help and they still didnt answer with a solution on my ticket. C'mon there must be some1 who got same problem like I do ;S

xanarchistx

You must submit a support ticket, giving them your ESN code and passcode, and they inject it for you. ESN ingame is down.

k2 is stupid, yet again.

I just had 3200 KC injected last week.

You must submit a support ticket, giving them your ESN code and passcode, and they inject it for you. ESN ingame is down.

k2 is stupid, yet again.
    I just had 3200 KC injected last week.[/b]
    o_O didnt thing about that. So u mean I should write 3rd ticket and give them my KESN and they will make my acc to have a bronze prem ? Also i will still recive tears of kardvish in game mail ?

Huzar

I can't login into my G1 accoun. So I make another G1 account, add there my account from game, buy KESN code, redem code in G1 site, chose account from game and I have premium ^^

But PUS still don't work :/

They didnt give any solution for this. Closed one ticket and another Expired. I just did a Ctrl+C Ctrl+V and send tick ^^ Lets see what this time monkeys will say.

develish

still same all the time 404 error, suport tickets doesnt work <_< , any new idea how to resolved that prob ?

Ticket is till "In work" I bet they have no idea about how to fix it, or even more - they are not working on it.

Sry 4 my english

i cant even login to mykol to send ticket xD

getting 404 all the time

baam it just work back again I can travel trought the PUS without any errors, idk what happen ^^ they didnt answer for ticket and I didin&#39;t change anything on my PC, seems that time is the only one solution

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

baam it just work back again I can travel trought the PUS without any errors, idk what happen ^^ they didnt answer for ticket and I didin&#39;t change anything on my PC, seems that time is the only one solution[/b]
    Still does not work for me.

I also have sent ticket, and they replied that they were undergoing maintenance and should be back now....well it&#39;s not.

This is annoying me very much

A friend of mine had that problem and as a last solution for it he try format c, it helps. Try this at last if r u so desperated to fix this. Also I even tryed on second PC in othr city - no results(meyby it was bcuz of same specific like win +sp + same programs).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12