PUS Hyde's VIB

This is a discussion on PUS Hyde's VIB within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so I just purchased 3200 KC for $40.00 so I should have received 3 of Hyde's Virtual Item Bonus ...
Page: 1

Biaxident

Default PUS Hyde's VIB

Ok so I just purchased 3200 KC for $40.00 so I should have received 3 of Hyde's Virtual Item Bonus items through letters right? I got my KC but never received the 3 bonus items...Has anyone else encountered this problem yet? I submitted a question on the GamersFirst website so I'm waiting for a reply from them...This is one of my first problems in years so I guess they got rid of Support Tickets? If anyone can help me resolve this issue let me know!

~Thanks!

same for all, they will give everyone their items later.. atleast they say they will.

Biaxident

Quote Originally Posted by henkish View Post
    same for all, they will give everyone their items later.. atleast they say they will.
    was this recent tho? because just 3 weeks ago my friend bought KC too in order to buy discount premium and he got his items through the mail for every $12.50 he spent...strange =/

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

i think it takes 48 hours to deliver your reward

It is bugged. You cant get ur items..

They will give you the items once their "tools" are fixed

i bought 2k 2 weeks ago and got my items through the mail just fine. bought another 2k last night and didnt receive anything. if im not mistaken i remember them saying on forums that it was bugged and they was gonna fix it but that was like a week and a half ago or so.

Banned

This might sound wierd buts is BUGGED :O

they removed all support+forums to so if you are lucky you will get it sometime...

They didn't remove the forums, What happened was they lost power and the server surged and fried all of their data. Even sword of the age or w/e game is down(so i heard)

"yes all forums been down since a huge power outage at their data center

seems the resulting power surge fried the forum server and the sword of the new world game server

offcourse the game server ig sonna get fixed first followed by the forum server no eta on anything

"

roxikcz

I receiveid it OK 1month before