PUS Issues?

This is a discussion on PUS Issues? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey fellas, perhaps you guys could help me Yesterday I tried over and over to purchase some kc for my ...
Page: 1

BloodOut

Default PUS Issues?

Hey fellas, perhaps you guys could help me

Yesterday I tried over and over to purchase some kc for my account, which was followed by a bunch of AVS mismatch errors, finally when I found out that my bank considers my ave (street i live on) a "road" as in , "Name Of Street *RD*), it sais i have maxed out the amount of transaction attempts allowed in 24 hours. Also got some like "possible fraud transaction detected" or somnething, i dont know..

Today just now I try, I entered my details, game froze, it unfreezes and I try again, it sais duplicate transaction, and i press ok, and it wants me to fill out form again but im still at 20 Knight Cash, hasnt changed at all. any ideas?

BloodOut

Nevermind just got the stupid fuccing exceed max number of trasnaction attempts, weee another day I have to wait before I can pk again, zzzzz if anyone has ideas for tomorow please post, thanks

BloodOut

zzz

BloodOut

uppppys