PUS question

This is a discussion on PUS question within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ive just bought 800G1 credits via KESN. How can I put it into my G1 credits - I know noob ...
Page: 1

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Ive just bought 800G1 credits via KESN. How can I put it into my G1 credits - I know noob question but I was always buying pus items for ingame coins...

top right corner says recharge kc click it and then select ammount kesn is worth

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

fuck i think i just was k2ed... cos i bought char then i bought platinum had 800g1 credits then I wanted to buy NCS then I bought another 800 and I hould have 1600 now and I have only 800 WTF? can someone explain it ?

I have to buy another 800??

NCS is also removed from PUS ? Omfg this game is so fukin weird.... Last time i checked it was there today when I want to buy it its gone OMFG.

ncs is removed becuase turks are bugging them again (this is like the 5th time ncs were removed from PUS bcoz of bugs)

Hey cutie Senior Member

fuck i think i just was k2ed... cos i bought char then i bought platinum had 800g1 credits then I wanted to buy NCS then I bought another 800 and I hould have 1600 now and I have only 800 WTF? can someone explain it ?

I have to buy another 800??

NCS is also removed from PUS ? Omfg this game is so fukin weird.... Last time i checked it was there today when I want to buy it its gone OMFG.[/b]
    it happens to everyone who buys kc through KESN!
    send a support ticket and theyll get it fixed.
    i had the same problem, after 2 days they fixed it!
    they change your GAMERSFIRST CREDITS into KNIGHT CASH!

and yeah NCS is disabled!