Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quad core on KO?

This is a discussion on Quad core on KO? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he said legit ^^[/b] Runing virtual pcs in ur pc is legit , u dont have to change any file ...
Page: 2

kibal

he said legit ^^[/b]
    Runing virtual pcs in ur pc is legit , u dont have to change any file from ko folder , furthermore u need 2 diferents ko 1 for each virtual pc .Is like say that run 2 ko in 2 diferents pc isnt legit rofl,

yamato

Runing virtual pcs in ur pc is legit , u dont have to change any file from ko folder , furthermore u need 2 diferents ko 1 for each virtual pc .Is like say that run 2 ko in 2 diferents pc isnt legit rofl,[/b]

but i wonder how virtual pc will work loading ko ? i tried once before .... it just wont work cos dosnt support d3d .... how u guys do it ?

im using virtualpc 2007 btw

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

but i wonder how virtual pc will work loading ko ? i tried once before .... it just wont work cos dosnt support d3d .... how u guys do it ?

im using virtualpc 2007 btw[/b]

vmware

i can open like, ko call of duty 5 bfme 2 and counter strike and no problems

quad core 4gb ram

evilwevel

no D3D support in virtualpc, VMware has experimental support for D3D LINK

but VMware isn't freeware. so you'll have to download it from warez-bb or something like that.

open task manager, go to processes, select process you want (i.e. 1 running virtual pc), right click->set affinity

CeFurkan

ko uses only once process

and since its graphic system is so suck
    it uses %100 power of a core

even if you have 2 GHZ or 4GHZ doesnt matter

for example i have quad 3.6 GHZ(oced from 2.4)

when it is 2.4 it uses 1 core %100
    at 3.6 still uses 1 core %100

Banned

you'd have to have a pretty good system when you want to run 4 or 5 virtual pcs and play counter strike.[/b]
    my question is, what virtual pc do you know of that emulates a graphics card that will run CS?

Microsoft Virtual PC only emulates graphics at 16-bit or 32-bit. Good luck with that.

evilwevel

my question is, what virtual pc do you know of that emulates a graphics card that will run CS?

Microsoft Virtual PC only emulates graphics at 16-bit or 32-bit. Good luck with that.[/b]
    VMware supports D3D rendering, but it's still in beta.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12