Question

This is a discussion on Question within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My national country is serbia! Idk if this happens in anyother country but problem is next: All Ko players from ...
Page: 1

krekre

My national country is serbia! Idk if this happens in anyother country but problem is next:
    All Ko players from serbia but ALL get dc this last couple of days (when i mention this i ment dc in 5 min of playing for everyone if u get lucky 10 min idk:S)! While turks dont get even one dc! I am wondering is there anyother country that have same problem nu exactly the same?
    And u will proly say again same topic, but its not i didnt saw anyone got this problem! So anyone have to say something to help, know anything i dont pls post it here!

ty <3

mastaker

u get DC because of ur connection is too slow or ur using wireless ( i get DC a lot with wireless) so i say get faster internet or get it fix=/

krekre

u get DC because of ur connection is too slow or ur using wireless ( i get DC a lot with wireless) so i say get faster internet or get it fix=/[/b]
    Man so to presume all ppl in serbia have slow connection! My friend for example got 6 mb per second connection and he get more dc-s then me :S
    And i got 256k modem ADSL and it worked fine till last week :S

mastaker

lol get comcast

..that&#39;s why my business going so well this days (im a resser) :P

Im using Beotels adsl, and I m staying logged on all night. People with cable don&#39;t have that problem too.

and what is comcast :S.. notice SERBIA..as a country in Europe

krekre

..that&#39;s why my business going so well this days (im a resser) :P

Im using Beotels adsl, and I m staying logged on all night. People with cable don&#39;t have that problem too.
    and what is comcast :S.. notice SERBIA..as a country in Europe[/b]
    Omg I got telekom adsl 256k modem! And i know for sure that ppl in nis with cable got a lot of dcs ><! And if i get dc all should get dc coz all adsl services go from telekom <_< ! And i am pissed out! Btw what City ?

same problem
    but im have mega connection
    after logging 5 minutes dc