i really need your help

This is a discussion on i really need your help within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi all, yesterday i made a new password for warrior and saved it in a text file and saved it ...
Page: 1

hi all,
    yesterday i made a new password for warrior and saved it in a text file and saved it (my cousin was near me when i did it and he saw that i saved it) then i was playing warrior and later i went to bed. the next day i started ko opened the text file and saw that my password wasnt in it and i couldnt log on cause i dont remember the password (it was a crazy password like fsb234t8fk).

so i saw that forgot password doesnt work and i cannot do anything....

any change to get my password back?

would be nice if you help me cause i dont wanna lose my lvl 71 warrior

only chance is to get another acc with prem and send cs tickets providing all cc info and emails and paypal addresses from old times and shit

if u never bought prem or kc yr fucked

gl

i bought KC and prem alot and idk how to use CS could any1 help me with that?

get onto a prem acc go to home site, login, hit submit support ticket than hit general inquires.

say u lost yr pass and u need a new one sent to the registered email its on and give them yr last 4digits of yr cc, any paypal u used back in the day and if u used click and buy give em yr 8digit id number

also mention u put a shitload of money in the game and demand to have this fixed cause if u act like a pussy u get automated messages, trust me

thx man i hope they'll help