Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BigPappaWide

This is a discussion on BigPappaWide within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well jsut 2 let all those know that my Character BigPappaWide and Wides_Preist have been hacked my email pw has ...
Page: 1

wideload620

Well jsut 2 let all those know that my Character BigPappaWide and Wides_Preist have been hacked my email pw has been change and im beating that everything is currently being wipped.

if you see any of my characters in game give them hell

just getting the word out incase you start seeing him abuse members

Well jsut 2 let all those know that my Character BigPappaWide and Wides_Preist have been hacked my email pw has been change and im beating that everything is currently being wipped.

if you see any of my characters in game give them hell

just getting the word out incase you start seeing him abuse members[/b]
    you were in ft just a hour ago

wideload620

Yes i was about half hour ago i got dc'd thought random server no now im unable 2 log my character or my kol or my msn so its been hacked somehow jsut if you see it ingame give it hell or ask the person 2 message me on msn @ [email protected] :angry:

HotAsIce

Fucking hackers, goddamnit.

wideload620

shit sry posted wrongs ection some1 move it plz

Nick

pffff

god dammit why o why, this really sucks.
    and i do feel sorry for you

greets
    Hightech

HotAsIce

UP, until he gets his account back, yo usee any of his characters on, you swear and snarl and scream at them until they go crying to their parents. This is one of the few players who truely made the KO community a fun and possitive place to be. If any of you out there have any spare mage items that may help him out, please let us know, we in PC are working on helping to re-equip BigPappaWide when he is able to return, but we may need a little help.

remp2ny4lyf

Wide, for a long time you were a great clan leader to me and still try to help out others today. Because i won't be on KO for a little while to focus on Halo , i'll let you borrow my elixer+7 while i'm out of commission.

Love from Remp2ny4lyf

Impy

it's a consipracy against PC ....they got me too...but i managed to get it back o_O was just running around dced invalid pass changed my pass 4 times email and KO and got back in thankfully *breaths* now we just have to get you back pap!!!

garfieldbr

damn...

wideload620

found out another 3 players been hacked

Banned

=(

RAZ0R

same shit happend to me

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

dude... sum1 named [email protected] added me earlier today... wasn't sure if it was u or iuno

wideload620

thats me sir new hotmail account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast