frequent disconnect

This is a discussion on frequent disconnect within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is anyone else getting dcd from server within a minute or two of logging in? For the past week or ...
Page: 1

Is anyone else getting dcd from server within a minute or two of logging in? For the past week or two I have been getting dcd more and more frequently and now its to the point that within a minute or two of logging in I get dcd. I haven't changed any settings on my comp or downloaded anything to cause this dc as far as I know of. This happened to me a month and a half ago too. Could I be dcing because of a hardware issue? 528mb of ram and i'm using the onboard video card and pentium4 processor, however I've been able to play before without any issues so I'm thinking this is a KO server side issue. Is this happening to anyone else? Any ideas on what to do besides submit a ticket to KO and have them tell me I either resolved the issue myself when nothing changed or wait till the next restart?I'm on the ares server if that matters btw.

Is anyone else getting dcd from server within a minute or two of logging in? For the past week or two I have been getting dcd more and more frequently and now its to the point that within a minute or two of logging in I get dcd. I haven't changed any settings on my comp or downloaded anything to cause this dc as far as I know of. This happened to me a month and a half ago too. Could I be dcing because of a hardware issue? 528mb of ram and i'm using the onboard video card and pentium4 processor, however I've been able to play before without any issues so I'm thinking this is a KO server side issue. Is this happening to anyone else? Any ideas on what to do besides submit a ticket to KO and have them tell me I either resolved the issue myself when nothing changed or wait till the next restart?I'm on the ares server if that matters btw.[/b]
    Its a server side issue which several users (including myself) have been reporting. Usually lasts for 1-2 weeks then goes back to normal.