RageAgainstTheMachine

This is a discussion on RageAgainstTheMachine within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i was looking for someone to xp my char and he pm'd me and even had vouchers 1 day ...
Page: 1

HealerDude

well i was looking for someone to xp my char and he pm'd me and even had vouchers
    1 day after i gave him my info all the items and money was gone
    we didnt talk in the actual topic so no1 knew he was xp'ing my char and he was the only one who knew my info.
    and now i guess i wont ever come back to ko

Rageagainstthemachine

hey sorry i had a really bad day yesterday with a friend of mine and i ended up doing some really stupid shit some of ur gear will be coming back in 6 days in the letter system and the rest im going to mail it back to ur char when i get home i sorry i dont have your money but theres enough for pots and stuff. Sorry about this but i take all responsibility for my actions and i appologize for what i have done.

exec85

hey sorry i had a really bad day yesterday with a friend of mine and i ended up doing some really stupid shit some of ur gear will be coming back in 6 days in the letter system and the rest im going to mail it back to ur char when i get home i sorry i dont have your money but theres enough for pots and stuff. Sorry about this but i take all responsibility for my actions and i appologize for what i have done.[/b]

wtf ????? ....

th3killer

hey sorry i had a really bad day yesterday with a friend of mine and i ended up doing some really stupid shit some of ur gear will be coming back in 6 days in the letter system and the rest im going to mail it back to ur char when i get home i sorry i dont have your money but theres enough for pots and stuff. Sorry about this but i take all responsibility for my actions and i appologize for what i have done.

YOU HAD A BAD DAY SO YOU TOOK A PERSONS SHIT WHO TRUSTED YOU??!!
    HEALERDUDE IS MY FRIEND YOU SCAMMING SCUM....IN YOUR SIG MARK YOURSELF AS A SCAMMER THEN QUIT KO CUZ YOUR OBVIOUSLY WORTHLESS IN THE GAME AS WELL IN REAL LIFE...YOU SORRY PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Atleast he said he sorry and he will give the items back , i wont flame somebody like him if he said sorry and give everything except some coins which you can make alone , items more importent and if he give it back you should be happy and not curse him.
    Even when he shouldnt do it becuse he had bad day it dosent mean you need to make a bad day to somebody else.
    Anyway hopefully you will give him the items back and then he will back to KO.

HealerDude
    ahi aize server ata meshek? avrta lserver hadas?

HealerDude

ok all the stuff has been returned (cept for the money =\ )
    no hard feelings but needless to say i changed my password..
    and roi, im not really playing now but when ill be back ill be on ares..

ok all the stuff has been returned (cept for the money =\ )
    no hard feelings but needless to say i changed my password..
    and roi, im not really playing now but when ill be back ill be on ares..[/b]
    Oh kk bro , Ron also play sometimes you prolly know it.

BoShkE

Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses...