man_PYRO_MAGE_man HACKED

This is a discussion on man_PYRO_MAGE_man HACKED within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So yeh i been playin this game like 3-4 years on my mage, was takin a little break, couple months ...
Page: 1

death_knight686

So yeh i been playin this game like 3-4 years on my mage, was takin a little break, couple months or sumthin, came back and WTF my pw is changed, so i change it back, go to log in expecting a naked mage, but its not even there. just a blank spot to make a new char :S and my nooby sin from a while back. anyone got any input, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Enzo

So yeh i been playin this game like 3-4 years on my mage, was takin a little break, couple months or sumthin, came back and WTF my pw is changed, so i change it back, go to log in expecting a naked mage, but its not even there. just a blank spot to make a new char :S and my nooby sin from a while back. anyone got any input, it'd be greatly appreciated.[/b]
    someone stole ur char with a cypher ring is my guess

delmert

shit dude, u logged on d1, and cath tried to say something to u but u didnt answer, then u went d2 at 12 pst temple and disbaned clan without saying anything, and we couldnt pm u on d1 or d2, so we didnt know what was going on. sucks u got hacked

no, NOT PYRO

IronSeba

talk with gm my frined get back char

I feel really bad for you mate, you spent so much care and energy in that character, been around for such a long time.
    Get that char back, you can do it.

It cant end this way :angry: