Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ran Out Of Options

This is a discussion on Ran Out Of Options within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, now this is seriously pissing me off. I know this isnt the tech section but I need everyone to ...
Page: 1

SaTaN

Default Ran Out Of Options

Ok, now this is seriously pissing me off. I know this isnt the tech section but I need everyone to read and posibly put forth an idea or w/e so I can attempt it or something but I have run out of things to try...

I uninstalled KE since Xtrap wasnt loading. (Fuck, why did I do that?) but I tried to reinstall with the first copy I downloaded ages ago. Says corrupted download ? (ok wtf?!?) I delete it, registry clean and wipe all KE/KO folders and everything. Redownload KE, corrupted download again..

since then, ive always gotten this corrupted download bullshit, i partitioned half my hard-drive and reinstalled and formated it and downloaded KO and still the same corrupted download bullshit. Even went as far as asking Goofy to let me download off his desktop the KE installer and corrupted download crap still...

I've ran out of ideas, maybe some computer wise can lend some brains and help me out

Lawless

I had that issue once....sadly it was motherboard/bios realted, hope you arent so unlucky

SaTaN

Originally posted by Lawless
    I had that issue once....sadly it was motherboard/bios realted, hope you arent so unlucky
    about ur mobo, what did u do to fix this?

Lawless

buy a whole new one LOL, basically easier to buy whole new comp if your machine is older

SaTaN

Originally posted by Lawless
    buy a whole new one LOL, basically easier to buy whole new comp if your machine is older
    my comp is only 1 year old tho :S everything is still pretty much top of the line arggg..

i think ill have to do a complete reformat of my comp =( even then there is still no way to know for sure it will work >_< FUK!

if u have nvidia firewall turn it off

SaTaN

no nvidia, ATI and ASUS guy here. it did this once, all i did was delete the prefetch in the search option when installing (opening the file) and it would work but now it aint :S

run memtest86 for few hours.

SaTaN

Originally posted by nesma
    run memtest86 for few hours.
    thanks, cuz when i get the blue screen of death it comes up saying empting physical memory and i dunno why :S can i run this and still do shit tho?

btw it dont work LOL i put that command into run and it says there is no memtest86 lol... hmmm?

ChrisOwns

ohhh that used to happen to me, i refragged and it worked xD

SaTaN

Originally posted by ChrisOwns
    ohhh that used to happen to me, i refragged and it worked xD
    btw wats refragged? lol dont mind my numbness.. (been working midnight shifts for a few days so im pretty sleepy)

ChrisOwns

defragment

start>all program>accessories>system tools>disk defrag

analyze then defrag C

Lawless

Run chk dsk too with the repair prefix as well Start>Run> "chkdsk /f"> yes

i had it too... was my ram

SaTaN

alright thx, i will try all of this right now and get back to you if it works or not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast