Random computer freezes....

This is a discussion on Random computer freezes.... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is pissing me off. its fucking ridiculous it used to only do it like once a week but it ...
Page: 1

DarK

This is pissing me off. its fucking ridiculous it used to only do it like once a week but it just did it like 5 times in a row. it just freezes at random, cant do anything but restart it..

P.S. i know my computer blows

Fasza15

I suggest you scan your computer for viruses/spyware. I'd recommend that you use spyboot search&destroy and ad-aware SE personal, in my opinion the best antispyware softwares, and for viruscheck use your antivirus

iKon

if its not every day it can be connected to power disturbance in the power network of ur home....

evilwevel

welcome to Windows

try reformatting and re-installing windows.

Shimmy

Overheating Perhaps?

But Most Comps Just Restart themselfs when this happens.

Second Thought Though It Could Be Spyware / Virus's.

If you dont have any anti virus programs or spyware programs i would suggest these

1. Download AVG Free Here
    2. Download Lavasofts Adaware Tool To Remove Spyware Here

As There may be either a virus or spyware that is the reason your getting these problems.

DarK

Overheating Perhaps?

But Most Comps Just Restart themselfs when this happens.

Second Thought Though It Could Be Spyware / Virus's.

If you dont have any anti virus programs or spyware programs i would suggest these

1. Download AVG Free Here
    2. Download Lavasofts Adaware Tool To Remove Spyware Here

As There may be either a virus or spyware that is the reason your getting these problems.[/b]
    My comp used to overheat, and ye it would restart but now it just freezes or shuts off, anyway Ill try those links u put, thanks :P

Shimmy

My comp used to overheat, and ye it would restart but now it just freezes or shuts off, anyway Ill try those links u put, thanks :P[/b]
    if it is this, then just take the side of the case off, create room so hot air can be pushed away from a the computer.

evilwevel

or buy an extra fan ? it's only about $15 for a cheap 120mm fan.

i can't imagine a computer overheating, unless it's in the full sun in africa, but i don't think they're stupid enough to leave their computers in te sun over there.

see if your hard drive is plugged in ok... that was my problem when it kept freezing