30 days ban NO REASON SHOWN

This is a discussion on 30 days ban NO REASON SHOWN within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My main account just got banned like 1 hour ago, I was on bifrost with some clannies then i atacked ...
Page: 1

My main account just got banned like 1 hour ago, I was on bifrost with some clannies then i atacked some koxpers, got dced, when i try to get back "server under maintenance" :S

checking the webpage it says 30 days ban with no reason on the description, wtf is happening?, i hope any of u who can contact linus can help me
    tryed myself but his pms are full

Yea it seems like a lot of people are getting banned for no reason. Your best bet is to spam the shit out of CSS and Linus.

PFC Senior Member

some people from our clan also got hacked , and quiting from clan after we all donate nps , then ban ... sounds weird :mellow:

Henry Picazo

=(=( waiting for calimaestro's answer

Sucks to see GG players get fucked by K2 staff. At least your ban is for 30 days, my friend Mille got his account banned for 41 years.

yeah its funny how we get screwed and real bug abussers are there outside pking with their koxp and tbl like nothing happens.

even funnier are their answers, note the bolded ones

Greetings, XXXX

I regret to inform you that this account was observed performing an activity which violates our posted Terms of Service policy.

Violation: Bug Abuse
    Account Status: 30 Day Suspension

We urge you to take a moment to review our policies located on our website (http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/policies.php) to familiarize yourself on what is and is not acceptable.

The Knight Online team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players. Please be advised that, due to the nature of the violation, your account will be blocked and remained blocked until the duration of the suspension has expired.

Additionally, please note the following:

* We ask that you please remove or close any third-party applications that alter or manipulate the game client or data stream. The use of any programs (hack or cheat) is strictly prohibited. Before you launch the game, ensure you clear any of these types of programs (even if they are for other games).

* The use of an anti-virus software package is encouraged to remove any potential trojans, viruses, or mal-ware from your system.

* Please, do not divulge account and personal information to anyone. K2 Network and their employees will never request password information. To ensure safety of the account, we would advise changing your password on a regular basis.

* Only visit K2 Network approved websites. Some malicious websites may attempt to gather or log information. Be extra cautious when entering in any information on websites, especially personal information.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Knight Online Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.gamersfirst.com

Click here to earn FREE G1 Credits![/b]

What a fuckin joke.

OMG DUDE click the link to get free g1 credits

OMG DUDE click the link to get free g1 credits[/b]
    lol u gotta earn em

steroids

OMG DUDE click the link to get free g1 credits[/b]
    lol