Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Banned for 7 days

This is a discussion on Banned for 7 days within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; One of my accounts got banned for 7 days, I sent a support ticket and still waiting for a response. ...
Page: 1

Henry Picazo

One of my accounts got banned for 7 days, I sent a support ticket and still waiting for a response. Just posting this topic to see if anyone knows why an account will get banned for 7 days. The weirdest thing of this ban, is that my clannies say that when i got dced somebody logged in and disbanded from the clan. I never koxp, hack, or use a third party tool.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

One of my accounts got banned for 7 days, I sent a support ticket and still waiting for a response. Just posting this topic to see if anyone knows why an account will get banned for 7 days. The weirdest thing of this ban, is that my clannies say that when i got dced somebody logged in and disbanded from the clan. I never koxp, hack, or use a third party tool.[/b]
    If your not SimplyDamiss from my clan, then your not alone. Same exact thing happened to him. He left clan when he wasn't even online, lost all 140k np donated and then he got banned for 7 days. When he looked on the site, there was no reason to his ban.

Henry Picazo

The same thing happened to me I lost 250k np donated, and site doesn't say the reason of the ban too.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

This was there response to Simply

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

I regret to inform you that this account has been closed, as someone with access to this account was observed performing an inappropriate activity which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. This account will not be unblocked and all current/future tickets will be closed with

Seems that some1 who loged and quited clan wasnt a legit person ;/ What a crap u cant be sure about any thing in this game ;/

Henry Picazo

I'm still waiting for their response, I just hope that is not the same one .

banned for 7 days[/b]
    This account will not be unblocked[/b]
    :huh:

strukture

that sux man

dirtysanchez

its either some1 who has hacked the KOL database, or its a gm who has either, done it because they were paid to do it, did it to be anoying, or done it because a played had asked them to.

these are just reasons y this game will go bankrupt, with the gm coruption, the lack of effective anti-hack systems not to mention the fact that all the gms now are indians who are employed because of the off-shore employment stratagie that alot of companies do.

if i was u i would think of finding another game. or go to one of the many good private servers that are around atm. some may have small bugs, but what game dosnt and the gms are more active with players.

it is ultimatly up to you, i am just making a sugestion

This was there response to Simply

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

I regret to inform you that this account has been closed, as someone with access to this account was observed performing an inappropriate activity which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. This account will not be unblocked and all current/future tickets will be closed with
    [/b]
    7 days better than 999 days, our clan bank got banned for 999 days, when i asked why they first told me it was because of payment fraud, I thought to myself well this will be easy to fix because there was never any transaction of any sort on the account no prem no kc bought and the billing history even shows that. So I replied back to them and told them and showed them that there couldn't be any payment fraud please lift the ban on the account. They then replied back to me with the same excuse as above (I regret to inform you that this account has been closed, as someone with access to this account was observed performing an inappropriate activity which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. This account will not be unblocked and all current/future tickets will be closed). So now they changed their storie. This account has 1 character on it its level 30 or 35 can't remember, doesn't have much gb on it but it has all our clan farmed items on it. Even to make it real funny is when i posted the info about the account couldn't have payment fraud there was a Reply from CS in 3mins changing their story from payment fraud to inappropriate activity , REALLY IT WAS 3 MIN, one i was so surprised that i got a response that quick from CS, Two how the hell can you read my ticket, investigate and make a judgment in 3 min. Just retarded, BC shut down cause of the hackings English people arent allowed to hold a np ranking anymore with out fear of getting hacked, some people get support after their hacked and then some don't, and now it seems to be our fault when people get hacked. Sorry for the rant..

Hydr4

They are banning accounts that were bought for USD , I think.

They are banning accounts that were bought for USD , I think.[/b]
    highly doubt it..

i'd like to hope they spend their time banning koxpers rather than the people that buy accounts.

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

They are banning accounts that were bought for USD , I think.[/b]
    but there is no way they can know if a account was bought for usd

i mean some 1 can just have moved to a diffrent countrie for some reason.

and they can't bann you for that.

Henry Picazo

I'm just waiting for their response, and I don't think it can be the same, since I was online that whole day and nobody else knew my account info. If I get the same response, it will just prove that they can start banning anyone they want using the same excuse.

CS will never help you out dude, ask some gms around. I got banned on Ionia for 999 days and after 3 cs tickets they still had no reason and they the same bs. Pmed Alenia and got unbanned short after. CS is just a bunch of monkeys who type ctrl + v 3 hours a day -.-

Either use bbb or a gm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast