random shit everytime i try and launch ko

This is a discussion on random shit everytime i try and launch ko within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sup guys,everytime i click on ko to launch it says An error has occured in the script on this page ...
Page: 1

johnnysu2006

sup guys,everytime i click on ko to launch it says An error has occured in the script on this page

Then it later says URL,char,error and stuff like that
    also it keeps popping up if i wanna keep running scripts

Yes or No.

Help plz?

Well the launcher loads a webpage in the little window, usually advertising premium or what not. That script problem is your browser trying to debug the page it just loaded in the launcher I think. So I think if you just turn off script debugging in IE explorer it should go away. I'm not sure what security problems that can cause though.

Anyone with a little more experience in this matter care to enlighten us?

johnnysu2006

Well the launcher loads a webpage in the little window, usually advertising premium or what not. That script problem is your browser trying to debug the page it just loaded in the launcher I think. So I think if you just turn off script debugging in IE explorer it should go away. I'm not sure what security problems that can cause though.

Anyone with a little more experience in this matter care to enlighten us?[/b]
    k

ILoveYouToo

Reinstalling KO seems to be the simple fix for a problem like that

CeFurkan

pls post screen shot of error