Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

razer naga mice in ko

This is a discussion on razer naga mice in ko within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys im looking to buy a Razor naga mouse next week just not sure whether to go with the ...
Page: 1

Default razer naga mice in ko

Hey guys im looking to buy a Razor naga mouse next week just not sure whether to go with the standard naga with 12 buttons or the Hex with only 6. i dont know which one will be better to use, and does anyone know if the Hex one is programmable to use with usko because im pretty sure the standard one is.

thanks

I've personally felt that the naga mouse is greatly overrated, the buttons on the side feels plastic, and it doens't give that nice response that you would expect/like.

If you have to get one, try the 6 button one, however I would advice you to get something like this instead:QPAD OM-75 / QPAD 5K. (The 5K being somewhat the big brother to the OM-75, and ofc the 5K is a laser mouse while the OM-75 is an optical mouse)

I bought the 5K one after my naga broke and I'm loving it, feels great for people with a little larger hands atleast.
    I've also had a few friends of mine with smaller hands try it and they loved it too.

Banned Senior Member

I think your missing his point vice , IDK about the QPAD mouse u mentioned above but the razer nagga is famous cause of his programmable macros . I am almost sure that it isn't legal cause its the same as pedal .
    atm I got a newb logitech mouse with 3 buttons , but when I had a programmable mouse , u just press the buttons and u set up the timing (in Milli-Second delays ) and u can put ( lets say 7/6 minor and 8 pot) something like this : 7 (20 ms) 6(20ms) 8(20ms) or soemthing like that i don't remember really (never used it in mmo) but it will minor really fast , since the fastest I can do is a around 50-100 ms each press down , so imagine 20 milli second constantly , pretty insane imo .
    therefore I think it should be illegal and be the same as a pedal . And btw , same goes for warrior/prieste/mage combo (setting up the perfect timing)
    I've gotta say QPAD MICE SUCKS ASS . I've tried : Microsoft , logitech , razer , roccat , qpad and what not .

There is no reason to have a naga/whatever on KO as there is only 8 binds. Other than to pedal ofc...

I have used 12 button Naga almost for a year with USKO and EUKO. Works fine and is nice with priest (I'm using even f11 on dat mouse). I never liked playing like both hands on keyboard so this mouse is great for me.

would the 6 button be better since theres only 8 skills on the page anyway ?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dush91 View Post
    would the 6 button be better since theres only 8 skills on the page anyway ?
    Depends on you , and how lazy you are tbh , thats the real question .
    the macro is used by lazy uss people or handicapped I guess . lets say : macro for cure / stealth / wolf / swift etc
    for combos if u wanna break the tos rules :P
    and endless options .

Of course you are not going to use those macros with Knight Online. At least in EUKO you can get banned for that. It's true that you can use only 8 skills on 1 page but as a priest that's not enough you need to use more than 1 page to get all skills in use. So I'm using at least like 8 buttons from my mouse. ^^

Banned Senior Member

actually you can bind 9/10/11/12 w/e as F2/F3 etc and macro them to the same skill u want , lets say party cure (F3-7 and hp pot or mana pot - 6) :

F2 (down) F2 ( up) 7 50 ms 7 20 ms 6
    pretty easy to bind those kind of stuff if u know hwo to use them ^^

where these pedals are available to purchase ? are they illegal to use in game ?

thinking of just getting the razor naga hex, 6 buttons on the side is more than enough. is there any software to help bind the keys ?

Banned Senior Member

ofc there is lmfao ,a DRIVER . how else could u bind the keys ?

you could find it in razerzone.com / support

just letting you know I have the razer naga epic and when I spam any of the number buttons 1>12 Ko detects hack and shuts down.
    this is stupid because it also think my track pad on laptop is hack detected when i use it also. good for other games and not for KO.

thanks saved me 90 dollars buying it

Quote Originally Posted by MauiWowie View Post
    just letting you know I have the razer naga epic and when I spam any of the number buttons 1>12 Ko detects hack and shuts down.
    this is stupid because it also think my track pad on laptop is hack detected when i use it also. good for other games and not for KO.
    is it the same for Razer nostromo gaming keypad too then?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast