Re Installing KO

This is a discussion on Re Installing KO within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; On an older computer i had ko installed on it at a time, i recently uninstalled it because i was ...
Page: 1

sexy Owa

On an older computer i had ko installed on it at a time, i recently uninstalled it because i was getting an Ftp Open File error and didnt feel like manually patching it. My little brother recently tried Re installing it on that computer and this is what happened.

the Knight Online Setup finished downloading and we tried to open it up, nothing at all happened, the loading curser came up for about 3 seconds and then it disappeared no knight online setup window was created >.<. we have tried reinstalling again, also downloading from a different place. is their any computer related issues that could be causing this problem? if not what is causing it

thanks in advance

Owa

EveryOneLovesCammers

On an older computer i had ko installed on it at a time, i recently uninstalled it because i was getting an Ftp Open File error and didnt feel like manually patching it. My little brother recently tried Re installing it on that computer and this is what happened.

the Knight Online Setup finished downloading and we tried to open it up, nothing at all happened, the loading curser came up for about 3 seconds and then it disappeared no knight online setup window was created >.<. we have tried reinstalling again, also downloading from a different place. is their any computer related issues that could be causing this problem? if not what is causing it

thanks in advance

Owa[/b]
    Are You Using Windows Xp or Vista

because if its Vista trying Running As Administrater

sexy Owa

Are You Using Windows Xp or Vista

because if its Vista trying Running As Administrater[/b]
    im using Windows 2000, because i am elite...

EveryOneLovesCammers

im using Windows 2000, because i am elite... [/b]
    hmmmm

Upgrade it to Xp

Theres not much difference from 2000 to XP

sexy Owa

hmmmm

Upgrade it to Xp

Theres not much difference from 2000 to XP[/b]
    except cash i dont have :P its alright i dont really need it on that computer. thanks for your help anyhow!

except cash i dont have :P its alright i dont really need it on that computer. thanks for your help anyhow![/b]

go go go download free... if u want I can get u ftp, rs, torrent... just pick... long live FSS ( Free Shearing Software)

Limited Edition! Senior Member

owa, i would help, but u scammer kthxbai

KooPa

o.0 can u really hook me up with windows xp too?

yeah owa i dont think it has anything 2 do wit ur window&#39;s cuz i also got the same problem....

cheerchick12

i had the same issue what i did to fix it was i deleted it and then went and redownloaded it. i know that it sucks having to wait for like 2 hours downloading it . but trust me it will work.

sexy Owa

i had the same issue what i did to fix it was i deleted it and then went and redownloaded it. i know that it sucks having to wait for like 2 hours downloading it . but trust me it will work.[/b]
    took me 3 try&#39;s but that does work :P had to reinstall twice for the setup link to actually work, thanks everyone for your help

took me 3 try&#39;s but that does work :P had to reinstall twice for the setup link to actually work, thanks everyone for your help[/b]
    ill try tht maybe my setup link will work also

cheerchick12

yea for some reason ive been having issues downloading files and programs off the net the past month ?