Re-Veryfing Proxy Login

This is a discussion on Re-Veryfing Proxy Login within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First of all, FK SEMPER FI, GOD DAM IT ok, anyways, making sure this proxy thing works so wont get ...
Page: 1

Default Re-Veryfing Proxy Login

First of all, FK SEMPER FI, GOD DAM IT

ok, anyways, making sure this proxy thing works so wont get fked over, + about 500 other plp gonna be asking same shit. Before nick(gay mage one) said was able to Connect through the Launcher using a Proxy, can Disable it @ the Server list, and then from there just use ur own internet. Couple questions

1) Wont dcing the proxy dc u from all ko/all stuff ur doing , or its to fast to lose a connection

2) Will this proxy work? Rather pay the $5 and not risk the random proxies and get matched up with a koxper guy or someone who gets banned

the proxy $4.97 Per Month One

http://www.bestproxyandvpn.com/

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

It doesn't DC you. I've done it through out beta the whole time. You use the proxy to use another IP... log into the game... once you are on the server selection list, you turn off the proxy and at that moment you will connect with your own IP.

is it random ips, or you have to get ur own ip/select region you want the proxy @ at time of purchase

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    is it random ips, or you have to get ur own ip/select region you want the proxy @ at time of purchase
    I told you to follow the guide to the link you hoe. It's an IP from a region that you have to look up and find on the internet... a region that's not IP banned.

Lol, what's up with your opening comment?

I dced from proxy after login at server list everything worked fine for me

ohh ye, so that easier, just choose a region, probably will choose something mid EU, have my own proxy, log in, disconnect @ servers, then use my own ip, easier then i though, wont even need to look for ips since will be given to me

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    Lol, what's up with your opening comment?
    @ legendz

Not mad..curious? ):

Just a note, I'm pretty sure if you plan on disabling proxy you have to do it at the server select screen, that seems to be a limbo point. You're not yet connected to the game but are past the initial ip check at the login. I've noticed if you disable your proxy anytime after the server select you will dc.

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    Not mad..curious? ):

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

I have tried and logged into beta with hss anchorfree... but i dont get to choose the ip but still managed to login... any difference between paid proxies and hss?

Hotspot shield is a free public program. There is no difference in the procedure of getting in, just that if you don't mind possibly sharing your IP with 1000 other turk's then use hotspot shield. Buying a proxy from there means it's private, and only used by you and who else you allow on it, meaning nothing can go on.

@OP: Yes, I bought the German one from there for my sharer and it works fine on proxifier, good site.

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Hotspot shield is a free public program. There is no difference in the procedure of getting in, just that if you don't mind possibly sharing your IP with 1000 other turk's then use hotspot shield. Buying a proxy from there means it's private, and only used by you and who else you allow on it, meaning nothing can go on.

@OP: Yes, I bought the German one from there for my sharer and it works fine on proxifier, good site.
    ooo... thanks alot for the info ... now i might have to reconsider using hss...