Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

READ HERE IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH FIREDRAKE!!!

This is a discussion on READ HERE IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH FIREDRAKE!!! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ty guys this topic help me a lot. cya in game...
Page: 2

kleber

ty guys this topic help me a lot. cya in game

FrEaK

Originally posted by LordAaron+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LordAaron)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FrEaK
    when i isntall the autopatch tells me after choosing the language "Knight online is not installed on your computer please download and install the full game client" wtf i got ko installed any idead on what to do?
    Yes this is happening because there is wrong registry entryes. check out what i wrote, do it and you will be able to install the patch[/b]
    i did stil geting the same message =( any other ideas?

FIREFORCE

Default Doesnt work

After doing so and launching the lanucher i get a msg saying FTP Error : FtpOpenFileError

anyone know what to do?

Aba

I get the same error

ftpopenfile error

gatsael

Lord Aaron do you have any issue with this probleme

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...73a2107c523aabb

LordAaron

Originally posted by FrEaK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FrEaK)</div>
    Originally posted by LordAaron@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FrEaK

when i isntall the autopatch tells me after choosing the language "Knight online is not installed on your computer please download and install the full game client" wtf i got ko installed any idead on what to do?

Yes this is happening because there is wrong registry entryes. check out what i wrote, do it and you will be able to install the patch
    i did stil geting the same message =( any other ideas?[/b]
    You don't do something like it have to be, youre missing something, if you put the correct path to the game there have to be no problems, check all again.

LordAaron

Default Re: Doesnt work

Originally posted by FIREFORCE
    After doing so and launching the lanucher i get a msg saying FTP Error : FtpOpenFileError

anyone know what to do?
    This is because K2 shutted down the servers , now everything have to be ok with ftp.

Btw this problem may appear when ftp is full too, so you have to be patient.

LordAaron

Originally posted by gatsael
    Lord Aaron do you have any issue with this probleme

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...73a2107c523aabb
    Yes, right now automatic updates are fuked up because of the high connection counts on theyr update server.

Go up in my posting and do all i wrote in point 4. Just manual install the Xtrap. This should solve the problem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12