rebought platinum ?

This is a discussion on rebought platinum ? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i bought platinum month ago, today it should have been expired, but i logged in and saw 30 days again, ...
Page: 1

i bought platinum month ago, today it should have been expired, but i logged in and saw 30 days again, and trina from KOL team in letter, can u tell me why they have taken another 35 usd ?? i didnt give anyone anywhere complience to do it as far as i remember, cuz i wouldnt do it

im damn mad, how can they do this ?? they are just thieves, nothing else

have this happened to anyone else ?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

i bought platinum month ago, today it should have been expired, but i logged in and saw 30 days again, and trina from KOL team in letter, can u tell me why they have taken another 35 usd ?? i didnt give anyone anywhere complience to do it as far as i remember, cuz i wouldnt do it

im damn mad, how can they do this ?? they are just thieves, nothing else

have this happened to anyone else ?[/b]
    Every time you buy premium auto-renewal turns on...(yeah K2 is smart) you have to opt-out each time when you buy premium...

b1rdy

Yeah, u have to set ur options to change recurring billings to "off" settings....if not they recharge

the same place u payed from...and u can't charge back if not u get banned.

Banned

and u can't charge back if not u get banned.[/b]
    I love that part.

b1rdy

I love that part.[/b]
    +1 <_<

ye, i already found it there... anyway i think many ppl who buy some premium dont log into the website, so they dont even know it

and i dont remember that i would have been informed about this "recurring billings"

im still pis*** off, i&#39;ve send ticket to K2 and got answer that they dont refund money used for premiums

do u think i could reclamate the payment in my bank? w/o getting banned in game ? (and how long does this ban last? )

b1rdy

ye, i already found it there... anyway i think many ppl who buy some premium dont log into the website, so they dont even know it

and i dont remember that i would have been informed about this "recurring billings"

im still pis*** off, i&#39;ve send ticket to K2 and got answer that they dont refund money used for premiums

do u think i could reclamate the payment in my bank? w/o getting banned in game ? (and how long does this ban last? )[/b]
    That&#39;s a risk u&#39;ll have to take....I Don&#39;t suggest getting banned. Hey, at least u got prem and didn&#39;t get charged for nothing.

But yeah, many ppl don&#39;t know this, that&#39;s why u have to go to site n turn recurring off, If not they keep on charging

every month. Don&#39;t know how long ban last.

You can&#39;t, your moneys gone. They would ban you for 999 days.

the money isnt gone at all, as i was told on my bank live online support

but i ask myself if its worth risking getting ban

Banned

the money isnt gone at all, as i was told on my bank live online support

but i ask myself if its worth risking getting ban[/b]
    Nope. It&#39;s simple, you paid for a service for 35$, if you claim your money back and K2 cant remove the service from your account, they will ban you for fraud, simple as that.
    Either you claim your 35$ back and get banned or just let it go.

simply said everything

i&#39;ll let it go... for this time