Recurring Billing status : on

This is a discussion on Recurring Billing status : on within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some1 can admit the Recurring Billing status : on really charge you for prem after month? ( if you had ...
Page: 1

Some1 can admit the Recurring Billing status : on really charge you for prem after month? ( if you had prem 1 month before and its over )

17 views i guess some of you have it on status : on but you didnt got charged , or some of you have it on off and thats all.
    i need to know what happend if you prem over and its on status "on " does it really charge you?

Yes it will give you the prem you bought last month and charge the same price.

Banned

Yes it will give you the prem you bought last month and charge the same price.[/b]
    this is so retarded , why not ban the koxpers do something everybody wants instead of find ways to fuck us by charging if we forget to tick the box

i dont even think it works, i made sure it was checked it while i had my last 1 day of prem, waited like a week for it to buy another and it never happened.

wraith86

this is so retarded , why not ban the koxpers do something everybody wants instead of find ways to fuck us by charging if we forget to tick the box[/b]
    +1

ILIKEPIE

It didn't work for me, had box checked entire time prem was available, been a week since it ended and still have yet to be charged (bronze prem btw)