Refresh rate and KO

This is a discussion on Refresh rate and KO within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Every time I run KO, it resets my display refresh rate to 60 Hz. Now Id like to know if ...
Page: 1

Banned

Every time I run KO, it resets my display refresh rate to 60 Hz.

Now Id like to know if there is any way to set the default refresh rate to 75 Hz so i would not have to change it manually every time i run ko

Yes, my monitor only handles 75 Hz :<

DarK

whys it matter, u can see the difference?

Banned

There is a difference, picture is all blurry and makes eyes hurt :|

Try setting your refresh rate to 60 Hz and tell me theres no difference .__.

With laptop, I dont have this problem since it has 60 hz here all the time and as u know laptop picture is crystal clear
    but when i had pc, it set my screen to 60 hz too... this can&#39;t be changed, only way is to alt+tab ko, right click desktop, properties and change refresh rate back to 85 hz.

Banned

Ah, so its just not my problem.

Oh well. Thanks,

bazzeeka

wat software u running? Nvidia , Radeon? and i think ko was made to run in 60Hz Default.

sabar

on nvidia ive had it running at 120Hz

not all nvidia drivers support this but if you find any that enable overclocking (coolbits tool can enable this) then it should also enable the default refresh rate which you can set at any resolution

not to sure about ati cards though

Shimmy

on nvidia ive had it running at 120Hz

not all nvidia drivers support this but if you find any that enable overclocking (coolbits tool can enable this) then it should also enable the default refresh rate which you can set at any resolution

not to sure about ati cards though[/b]
    change the ingame resoultion of ko too too the highest one and it shoudn&#39;t to this :/

sabar

change the ingame resoultion of ko too too the highest one and it shoudn&#39;t to this :/[/b]
    make it to high and u wont be able to read the text :P