Region Problem

This is a discussion on Region Problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK I was playing on my account and I got dc. SO i was liek whatever tried logging back on ...
Page: 1

sniper_eye

OK I was playing on my account and I got dc. SO i was liek whatever tried logging back on and i got the failed logging into server error and I knew that had to deal with Region. SO I logged on to gamer first and check and it was changed from United States to GB. For some reason I tried to change it back it says We could not update your region at this time. Please try again. It has only been change once and I am a Prem user so I should be able tyo change it back. I changed password and everything nothing elts was change but that? I ran virus and spyware scans found nothing? can anyone help me I submitted a ticket but that could take a long time to hear back from them we all know that....

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

you have sharers ? cuz you can just change region 3 times per month

Uzu

Dude this sounds pretty much like if your account was scammed from you.

let me know if something worked or not.

sniper_eye

you have sharers ? cuz you can just change region 3 times per month[/b]
    no sharers my own account it just randomly change I have plat prem and it wont let me change it I have only changed it one time in the last 2 months..

cigaret25

Change password , change email, change region back!
    clean ur pc?

Change password , change email, change region back!
    clean ur pc?[/b]
    wouldn't you first clean your PC because if he has a virus, Changing the email and password BEFORE cleaning the virus out won't do shit z.z :lol: :lol:

sniper_eye

LOL no replys back to my eight support Tickets to fix my Account so I can play again its bee like 8 Days so 8 days Of Plat Prem Gone. I wonder how many it takes for them To Reply..