2 Launcher.exe problems...

This is a discussion on 2 Launcher.exe problems... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I played ko 6 days now without problems wow!? but these days are over... 2 Launcher problems #1 it just ...
Page: 1

tactic

I played ko 6 days now without problems wow!?
    but these days are over...
    2 Launcher problems
    #1 it just stays at checking version preparing to log in then the place where normally is ''buy gold premium'' is white. then I need to press ctr+alt+del or alt4 and it gives error
    #2 it does login failed please try again and then I get the ''buy gold premium'' site ..?

what should I do?

lolipop

I played ko 6 days now without problems wow!?
    but these days are over...
    2 Launcher problems
    #1 it just stays at checking version preparing to log in then the place where normally is ''buy gold premium'' is white. then I need to press ctr+alt+del or alt4 and it gives error
    #2 it does login failed please try again and then I get the ''buy gold premium'' site ..?

what should I do?[/b]
    like all. W8ing w8ting ... there's no any idea for it. i can play 1h per day ^_-

crowar

hm.....

tactic

hm..... [/b]
    But I mean all servers are just online and alot of people are playing so where are we w8ting on then?? we just need 2 fix something!

http://www.ko4life.com/serverstatus.html

Dr4g0n

Yea even though the servers are online dont mean you can log in, K2 change something the last time they changed servers.
    They made it so they could kick and lock everyone out of the servers without having to take them down.
    So what ever it is K2 seems to be working on the servers need to be online to do this.

LostDogs

Have you ever noticed that it's down until about 1pm PT to 8PM PT it does this every day, watch today it will be up in about ohh 4 to 8 hours when all the turks goto sleep and the serverse are empty then ko will do some "work" on it and it will do diff errors then you will be able to get back in.... Drag4on is right they trying to control when we can get in and keep in mind that kerea makes everyone use an ID to be able to create an account in that country so they can lock out any one with out an ID. If you was to download the kerea ver of the game you would have to put in your ID as well. So if you are paying for an account not even you can get in regaurdless.