Reinstalled KO... FTP is down.... how the fuck can i get these patches

This is a discussion on Reinstalled KO... FTP is down.... how the fuck can i get these patches within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i reinstalled not knowing that the ftp was down and it wont download the patches where can i get all ...
Page: 1

KokoGG

i reinstalled not knowing that the ftp was down and it wont download the patches where can i get all the patches and how can i install them

You should have looked in game questions and tips an then u would have found this topic ....
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57759
    You prolly figuered that out yourself I hope, but if u didnt you know it now

KokoGG

You should have looked in game questions and tips an then u would have found this topic ....
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57759
    You prolly figuered that out yourself I hope, but if u didnt you know it now [/b]

yes but if you noticed when you click a link its linked the the FTP that is down like i said in the topic i was wondering if there were hosted somewhere else

KokoGG

ok i looked through the topic and found the rapidshare link for 1453-1474

Bradshouse

I am having the issue with not being able to down load the patches as well can someone help me

tactic

Thumbs up

Those official knight online servers are always offline... is there no orther server where you can download the 1453->1474 ???

PLEASE HELP ME!!! h34r:

Dr4g0n

ok i looked through the topic and found the rapidshare link for 1453-1474[/b]
    I did the same thing Reinstalled ko can you share these links?

Dr4g0n