reinstalling RoFD

This is a discussion on reinstalling RoFD within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok my main pc w/ all launcher updates and patches totally crashed (wont even laod windows)...i am using my other ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default reinstalling RoFD

ok my main pc w/ all launcher updates and patches totally crashed (wont even laod windows)...i am using my other pc now that had the older ke version launcher...i tried dowloading the fire drake version...but i guess i should of just downloaded the patch? so now i have deleted all previous ko files and am downloading RoFD version 1453 or some shit from the knight online website...just want to make sure that i am downloading the right shit so that once the 7 hour download is done i will be able to launch the game?

hahampus

Default Re: reinstalling RoFD

Originally posted by sirchadwick
    ok my main pc w/ all launcher updates and patches totally crashed (wont even laod windows)...i am using my other pc now that had the older ke version launcher...i tried dowloading the fire drake version...but i guess i should of just downloaded the patch? so now i have deleted all previous ko files and am downloading RoFD version 1453 or some shit from the knight online website...just want to make sure that i am downloading the right shit so that once the 7 hour download is done i will be able to launch the game?
    same prob for me, ive searched on google for 5 hours i cant any other site to download ROFD but download.com