Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How ofther u should Full Scan your computer ?

This is a discussion on How ofther u should Full Scan your computer ? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just intresting , last time i scanned mine was like 9months ago...
Page: 1

qunix

Just intresting , last time i scanned mine was like 9months ago

twice a month with original nod32 =0

DarkForceTM

no idea, probably every two months or so.
    Any1 has any idea which program is the best for getting rid of viruses?

no idea, probably every two months or so.
    Any1 has any idea which program is the best for getting rid of viruses?[/b]
    nod is the best in my opinion

krekre

Just intresting , last time i scanned mine was like 9months ago [/b]
    If u notice that ur PC is weird than scan it i am telling u this because ur anti virus programe should prevent any viruses getting in. i have nod32 and i do scan every 6+ months if i dont notice some shit in my PC :mellow:

zheka1k

I haven't scanned my computer for about 3 or 4 years now, thats how long I had it. I just keep on updating it. But thats because the antivirus, I use avg, should prevent all virus coming in, in the first place. But i also restore from image every month so it doesnt really matter for me i guess.
    So if you dont clean out your drives, then you should probably scan every month or so, at least what I think, since i was never stupid enough to get a virus on my comp. Ive downloaded some, but never activated since avg kills them right away. I think avg is the best( just an opinion dont flame)

SouljaPriest

dont have to scann this computer ..xD that wont bring something for me! i know here are Kayloggers and all xD hehe monday i get a new one! and this one i will Reform xD

i do full scan once a month
    and spyware scan a few times a week.

didinino

if u keep ur comp safe u can even do it every 2-3 months, just do what it takes if u see a virus/ soft that u dont know what she does on task manager.

if u dont know what task manager is then scan every 1 month

Banned

A full scan on my 600GB HDD takes 3 days lmfao, fuck that...i havn't done one since..the HDD was barely used. (1 year ago)

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Personally I scan my computer for viruses every 2 weeks, however I scan every week for spyware, trojans.

Banned

i do full scan once a month
    and spyware scan a few times a week.[/b]

I agree with this I also do the same

ILoveYouToo

If you have avg or symantec I would schedule daily full scans for times that you will not be using your pc, sleeping ect. Run spyware/adware scans every few days with quick scans and once a month full scans.

Cadence96

Well... it depends of the environment of your PC. If you often visit sites that open pop-up or something with Active-control, or If you keep inserting USB drive from others PC, or if you keep opening RAR files, then for sure a full scan must be done, weekly.

In my case, I have a strict plan focused on surfing within very safe sites. I only open sites such wikipedia, ko4life, youtube. I hate using USB, it is more transmitter than VIH. So technically I don't have a reason to scan.

When necessarily I have to visit a new site, simply I go to the nearest cyber-cafe and visit it there.

It depends on what you use your computer for

Download stuff - Scan every day
    Browsing different websites - Scan Every day
    Playing games - Scan at least 1-3 times a month depending on the kind of game.
    Not going to any UNKNOWN sites and playing games that you know are safe - at least once a month to get rid of adware.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast