Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Removing msn virus

This is a discussion on Removing msn virus within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was an idot and clicked that msn virus thingy i got rid of the virus but turned into a ...
Page: 1

i was an idot and clicked that msn virus thingy i got rid of the virus but turned into a trojen any programs that will get rid of it when i click in the C drive on any of the folders i.e program files it says system error you ahev an unknown trojen click here and download. i know thats the trojen and avg/ ad aware is picking it up but not doing anything with it.

DarK

I'd say just re-format, I don't know of any other way

i dont have any format disks only windows discs

Volcanic

Thats all you need, set up your comp to boot from your dvd/cd drive, load up the windows disc, ignore the repair option and then delete the partition that windows is installed on. Remake a new partition, and install.

didinino

there is a fix for this problem, but if u dont know how to handle it u might fuk up your computer (well, just the right click option ;D)
    does ur anti virus gets the trojan's name?

(btw dl ad-aware and spybot search & destroy and run them just for safety..)

uskoblows

why do people come here for this Crap. There are removal tools for msn viruses on google. These are the most basic of viruses to remove
    Search on google Reformat is not needed

evilwevel

how the hell can you even get a msn virus ?

were you actually dumb enough to click on some link a turk gave you ? like

"slm, hey is this you ???"

"http://randomcrap.exe"

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

"http://randomcrap.exe"[/b]
    Some Random Turk pretends to be like a hot chick;

"Hi Babe, Wanna see my picture?? I'll send you right away...."

mypicture.EXE

That's how they get it... :P

P.S= It's just a joke :wub:

"http://randomcrap.exe"[/b]

cunt u wanna get a life people make mistakes. the message said is this a pic of u and it came from a real life friend what would u do. stupid posts like urs should fuk of as should u

Cadence96

cunt u wanna get a life people make mistakes. the message said is this a pic of u and it came from a real life friend what would u do. stupid posts like urs should fuk of as should u[/b]
    Well. When this happens to me I protect my PC blocking my friend.
    Computer safety > Online friendship

ye it wasn't his fault he sent to me once its in your comp it sends the message 2 every1 whether your online or not. thats how it spreads.

Cadence96

ye it wasn't his fault he sent to me once its in your comp it sends the message 2 every1 whether your online or not. thats how it spreads.[/b]
    That's why I block them. If not, sooner or later, for a mistake one of those trojans could infect my pc.
    I hate formating. But maybe I can unblock my friend after he formated his pc. That's my point.

evilwevel

cunt u wanna get a life people make mistakes. the message said is this a pic of u and it came from a real life friend what would u do. stupid posts like urs should fuk of as should u[/b]
    please don't call me a cunt just for that.

and i have a life tyvm thats why i'm not on msn opening everything a "friend" sends me.

it's the most well known way of giving someone a virus or trojan, so you should be mad at yourself ...

and if some real life friend ever asks me if it's me on a picture i would seriously question that friend, whats a friend that can't even recognize you in a picture ?

if u had sent me that it would have been better u wanted to be a cunt look like a big man make jokes well gtfo of my post

haha What noob would download a file named pictures.exe LOL hilarous. Don't sit here and say gtfo to him, He's tight in my book and knows what the fuck he's talking about, Why don't you GTFO and figure the problem out yourself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast