Renew Premium Option

This is a discussion on Renew Premium Option within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Heya i got a question, on MyKol theres a option, to renew a premium, its unchecked on my account. if ...
Page: 1

Banned

Heya

i got a question, on MyKol theres a option, to renew a premium, its unchecked on my account.

if i where to sell my account to someone, and he checked the Renew option, would it then charge a premmy from my OWN cc? or wouldnt it charge a premmy, till the buyer has bought his own premium?

anyone knows? need to know it asap :P

Banned

Yeah it would =]
    But I think if you unchecked it the time you bought your premium, it doesn't work if you check it again after a long time.
    Meaning it only works for the next month you purchase a premium.

Banned

i got told that if we say i unchecked the Renew part today, and then sold my char, then the buyer checks the Renew part again, then it wont renew itself, since my CC info isnt stored on the account, till a new prems bought again? get what i mean? xD

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

when its marked it will buy premium every month automaticly over your credit card

Banned

Heya

i got a question, on MyKol theres a option, to renew a premium, its unchecked on my account.

if i where to sell my account to someone, and he checked the Renew option, would it then charge a premmy from my OWN cc? or wouldnt it charge a premmy, till the buyer has bought his own premium?

anyone knows? need to know it asap :P[/b]
    No it wont.
    It will autoget prem after a new purchase , so it starts autoget prem AFTER a new purchase of prem will be made , how you get what i mean .. tired