Any advices?

This is a discussion on Any advices? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well here's my story, need some advice/help. After Xtrap was released, I have been experiencing many problems with the game. ...
Page: 1

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Default Any advices?

Well here's my story, need some advice/help.

After Xtrap was released, I have been experiencing many problems with the game. I scanned computer and found some suspicious programs so I decided to reformat the pc as a whole.

And so I did.

I had been having problems with the soundcard (wasnt getting any sounds at all), so a friend helped me reinstall the soundcard drivers. And after that, we did the videocard (I'm not 100% sure it's well now, since I didn't know if i had a 64 or 128 card). Anyway,

I installed KO via an old installer I have kept (1624_04 ftw), got all the new patches, but now I get a different problem. I am able to see the MGames, K2Network and the "Presents, Knight Online" things when I load my game, but after that it just turns black. No sound, no graphics, nothing. All I can do is Alt+F4 it.

Now, anyone knows any solution?

Before I got that error, I was getting the D3D/videocard error, which is now fixed (I downloaded the directX program and "installed" my videocard drivers, not sure if the right ones tho). I was also getting the missing UIS_us.tbl file error, which I think I fixed (soemone sent it over to me via msn).

Thanks.

StarBuck

remove old ko and reinstall using newest ko download. sounds like files missing tbh.

if that doesn't work post back.

hej

YEa i had to download the new install after i formated my computer.

jimfujitsu

Be more specific about the harware components you pc has.You should have no problems if installing the right drivers.