game speedens

This is a discussion on game speedens within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I recently just got a new comp and for some reason the game runs x2 or x3 times as fast,like ...
Page: 1

haiiiii

Default game speedens

I recently just got a new comp and for some reason the game runs x2 or x3 times as fast,like on login screen,u see those leaves falling real fast down to the ground. and ingame monsters appear and i run x2 as fast and it looks twitchy kind of. Does anyone know whats wrong or can help or something?

TunaFishyMe

its cuz your computer is dual core xD how to fix? i dont know

haiiiii

i knew that it was dual core i think for some reason! i really wanna know how to fix it or maybe people will accuse me of speed hack

there was a post about this a while back, I dont recall exactly, but I think everyone w/ a dual core said they didnt really experience much of an advantage, because the game doesnt know to look for dual processors. I dont think you'll have a problem being accused of cheating. . from what others said, everything appears normal to the other players.

Please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...9353&highlight=

haiiiii

when me and my friend traveled somewhere on foot he told me i ran faster then him with both of us swifted but i'll play anyway i'll just blame my computer or somethin

TunaFishyMe

lol i dotn think a GM would care xD

lol i dont think one would ever login to notice. . good call tuna ^_^