Request: Anyone who has successfully changed the region for their account through Customer Support.

This is a discussion on Request: Anyone who has successfully changed the region for their account through Customer Support. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As topic says. I'm currently in search of anyone who has managed to change the region settings for their account ...
Page: 1

As topic says. I'm currently in search of anyone who has managed to change the region settings for their account through submitting tickets. Basically I would like to know what format the ticket(s) should be set out under, as well as which ticket type it should be ("Account information change" or "Blocks, Bans, etc"), and any additional information which is required apart from the last 4 digits of the credit card(s) used in payments over the last 6 months.

Thanks a lot.

Hey cutie Senior Member

i have
    this is what you do. u make a sensible sounding ticket, copy it. submit it, and keeeep sending tickets over and over again. and just paste your previous ticket into the next one OVER AND OVER AGAIN. i did like 14 and i got a response in the next day saying its beeN changed

Heh, need to know which section to submit tickets under, or would it not matter?

Hey cutie Senior Member

Account issues,
    and Blocks / bans area

that or in Ingame issues and bug or sumthing
    just figure it out. it doesnt really matter that much i think

Aight thanks, just wasnt sure if I was doing it right when I submitted to the blocks/ban section

fancyboy

yeah..just keep spamming tickets

LeaveOut

well I did something else.
    Language : English
    Ticket Type : Account Issues
    Account Issue Type : Other
    Subject : IP

I got few tips.

say that you play a long time ko
    buyed much times premmy or kc

last 4 digits of credit card
    K-ESN account number
    Digits of click and buy

that 3 above that info where u have payed with in last 6 months.

Close topic please, successfully changed the location on the account, only took 1 ticket

Proximus

Close topic please, successfully changed the location on the account, only took 1 ticket [/b]
    What did u say in the ticket?

Tell them what country the ip is currently set to, and what country you want it to change to. Also gave them the last 4 digits of all the CCs used for purchases within the last 6 months (might need other payment info, depending on what you used to buy prem etc). Important thing is to phrase the ticket properly so you don't sound like a retard.

I'll go to ___________ in few days. Can u change my region to _____________?

Greets, ____.[/b]
    And their reply...

Hail, Adventurer!

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team.

We have successfully changed your country’s login information and you will now be able to login from “_________”. Note: In accordance with our Terms of Service we do not support accounts that are shared; nor do we support accounts which have been bought, traded or sold. To review our Terms of Service policy please visit: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php . I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

For an update to this situation we ask that you please keep an eye on the announcements made at the Knight Online website and forums. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please refer to the announcement located at the following link: http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/n...439611450880091

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Regards,

-Knight Online Customer Service

www.gamersfirst.com / www.knightonlineworld.com[/b]
    lol

Proximus

And their reply...
    lol[/b]
    Serious?

Yep lol, got it changed on another char also, just said i'll be moving location soon so can you change the login region to blah blah blah, to prove i'm the owner, here is the 3 SQ's and some payment info. Thats the best method i guess if you want it changed.