HELP!

This is a discussion on HELP! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; okay, so here is the problem i wanted to change my screen resolution (pixalation) on my desktop computer, and it ...
Page: 1

okay, so here is the problem

i wanted to change my screen resolution (pixalation) on my desktop computer, and it went to a pixalation that was too wide for the computer.
    i then got a black screen, just saying no signal.
    so i thought that to get rid of my new pixalation i should set all to default.
    so when i restarted my comp, i pressed F2 to go into the computer setting.
    i set bios defaults, and since then it has not worked
    since i did this, it has gone in a continous loading up loop, where it will get to the windows logo, with the loading bar, then go back to the start

any help will be very appreciated, as it will allow me to play KO and not get my ass kicked by my dad.

ty in advance

SuperSyxxx

Huzar

U take to much resolution and u see no signal. If u don't press ok, resolution will be back in old mode, but u probably press ok So, when PC starting, press F9 and choose option "vga mode" or something like that, and reinstall drivers to your graphic card

will that only solve resolution?

U take to much resolution and u see no signal. If u don't press ok, resolution will be back in old mode, but u probably press ok So, when PC starting, press F9 and choose option "vga mode" or something like that, and reinstall drivers to your graphic card [/b]
    i dont have the option to reinstall to graphic card...

evilwevel

try using the windows cd. you should be able to get the recovery console that way

explained how to get there HERE

once there try to run CHKDSK or if you have windows xp you can try and change boot.ini with /safeboot option.

(check google for a more detailed how to on CHKDSK and the boot.ini)