Resolution problem

This is a discussion on Resolution problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how do i can set it to 1366,768 ?! I tried with option.ini but it just wont work, Though any ...
Page: 1

Default Resolution problem

how do i can set it to 1366,768 ?! I tried with option.ini but it just wont work, Though any game on my new laptop wont run full screen it has black border on each side. anyone can help me with this?
    Im using Intel due core 2.4ghz something and 4gbs ddr3 rams 1gb ATI graphic card.

iPwnedChuckNorris

Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    how do i can set it to 1366,768 ?! I tried with option.ini but it just wont work, Though any game on my new laptop wont run full screen it has black border on each side. anyone can help me with this?
    Im using Intel due core 2.4ghz something and 4gbs ddr3 rams 1gb ATI graphic card.
    when i play ko i also have black borders on each side, my tip for u :
    get used to it
    i did that and everything is fine now

ur saying theres no hope .?! omfg.

Implmp

Make sure your drivers are updated from ati catalyst, sometimes it has to do with your operating system aswell. I dont get any black bars on my laptop at 1333x768, btw just wondering what is your fps running at in ko in busy/non busy areas, aswell as model number, Ill try and help you as much as possible.

my ati is fully updated, are you using laptop? ill re install my game and try again thank you for ur help ill let you know when its installed again

Implmp

Yup I am using a laptop, also make sure this is very important that your screensize on your desktop is 1366x768 or it will mess up your resolution ingame.

it works fine, however . in Private server ko it doesnt work or older games?! looks like it my ati only supports new games

Implmp

Ah that could be it yeah, even on my desktop it did that with certain private servers. Not sure exactly why it does that.

well thank you very much for trying

Banned

proud to find arabian ppl here like me :P

stisus

tried to change the resolution ingame? option ini only have 4:3 formats, but ingame settings are updated with both 16:10 and 16:9 formats. also you can change if you want black border or stretched in youre graphic card menu.
    ps to change it ingame press f10 then go to option and graphic settings.

^^ AlextraEG

stisus, In USKO it works fine or any newer games, However. in private ko server it doesnt work u cant change settings ingame in private server because its old client if u can help me or not thank you for atleast trying

I remmeber there was some trick to mess up with registry settings or something? im not sure