Restore Items/ROll Back help plz

This is a discussion on Restore Items/ROll Back help plz within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I recently was hacked and I told them all info and bought premium and whole shabam and then they write ...
Page: 1

Matador

I recently was hacked and I told them all info and bought premium and whole shabam and then they write this to me

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. In accordance with our terms of service; we do not perform any item restorations / rollbacks, which includes game currency and experience loss. We understand that loss can be frustrating and we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for your understanding in this matter and happy hunting!

did any one be told to buy prem and then tell u they cant be restored after u paid 10$? Isnt that illegal?

rockk

you pay premium for the extra exp and logging whenever you want, not to get rollbacked if you see a gm offering roll back or someone they are trying to scam you because its not posible, its not permited anymore

Matador

no no one of the represenatives told me themselves I could get rollbacked if I bought prem look

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I understand that you are having trouble with Items. Unfortunately, support for this issue does not fall under our Free2Play™ offering. I appreciate your frustration in this matter and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. To learn more about the support levels we provide, please review the Knight Online Service Level Agreement. If you would like to receive support for this issue, please first purchase a premium service package (either Bronze, Silver, or Gold ), and submit a new support ticket. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy

allow me to refer to my topic about contacting the cdca tell them ur case

Matador

allow me to refer to my topic about contacting the cdca tell them ur case[/b]

ahh ic thnx private

its not a rollback, you get shell set+3, str+7 jewlery set, raptor+6 (if your a mastered warrior)
    for rogue its like shell set+3, dex jewelry+6/7, dual mirage dagger+5 etc

they told me: "in order to perform an item restoration, we need your payment infos" etc, so i found them all. sent them to cs and all i got was shit gear

rockk

i have a friend who has gold premium and never got rolledback and he got hacked big time