Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

REto MrsOwnage hacked

This is a discussion on REto MrsOwnage hacked within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WHY THE FUK DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I LEFT (/QUIT_CLAN) MANGOS AND NEVER REALLY WANTED TO JOIN IT BACK?JAY,YOU ARE ...
Page: 1

warriorsPriest

WHY THE FUK DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I LEFT (/QUIT_CLAN) MANGOS AND NEVER REALLY WANTED TO JOIN IT BACK?JAY,YOU ARE A SCAMMER! YOU ASKING ME WHY I SAY THIS?CUZ YOU TALK MUCH BULLSHIT ABOUT ME.
    DIXIE,I CAN SHOW YOU PROOF OF TRIONA BACKSTABBING U!
    AND DIXIE I BET YOU NEVER GOT HACKED! YOU ONLY WANTED ATTENTION YOU BITCH

BULLSHIT #1
    05.02.2008 21:31:24 Dixie Martin oh that i have too
    05.02.2008 21:31:50 Dixie Martin ima sexy gamer chick u dont think i have half of my city after me? xD
    05.02.2008 21:34:02 Dixie Martin my family all drug dealers

NOW TO YOU TALKING ABOUT SEAN

http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?im...sownageao4.jpg

BTW JAY YOU COMPUTER NERD;KO ISN'T MY LIFE

I got more dixie if you still want to keep this on tell me

AlteaDaPriest

ooooooooooooo u guys got really amk'ed

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WE CARE AND THERE SHOULD BE A WHOLE NEW IRRELEVANT TOPIC ABOUT IT?
    You're so fucking annoying, you are calling other people nerds when you are obsessing over some stupid matter, which in-fact, i can't really be bothered to read.
    I hope you and your little bum chum cousin get banned off her for being so immature.

warriorsPriest

<div class='quotemain'>[b]I HOPE YOU REALIZE THAT KNIGHT ONLINE ISN&#39;T YOUR LIFE!

&#39;
    I HOPE YOU REALIZE THAT KNIGHT ONLINE ISN&#39;T YOUR LIFE![/b]
    I&#39;m currently not in possession of a Knight Online account, and, I&#39;m not bothered.

Sorry but i think the only one making Knight Online there life is you, by reading your post you are getting VERY involved into a situation over Knight Online, such issues which are not very much to do with the game, it seems as if what you want to achieve with your life is to put this person down.

warriorsPriest

Well, cmon. I&#39;m not saying what he did was right, but honestly, I think most people would do the same thing he did regardless of what they post here.[/b]

I&#39;m currently not in possession of a Knight Online account, and, I&#39;m not bothered.

Sorry but i think the only one making Knight Online there life is you, by reading your post you are getting VERY involved into a situation over Knight Online, such issues which are not very much to do with the game, it seems as if what you want to achieve with your life is to put this person down.[/b]
    that&#39;s why I gave all my items away and uninstalled knight online know why?Just a game lol I bet you would rather throwing your mother out of window than giving your items away

nerd

AlteaDaPriest

josh u got owned othis

that&#39;s why I gave all my items away and uninstalled knight online know why?Just a game lol I bet you would rather throwing your mother out of window than giving your items away

nerd[/b]
    In-game possessions are futile to me and seeing how you compare them to throwing my mother out of a window shows how fucking immature you are.

warriorsPriest

In-game possessions are futile to me and seeing how you compare them to throwing my mother out of a window shows how fucking immature you are.[/b]
    flaming in a topic that you know shit about and that even isn&#39;t relating to you seems more immature to me

flaming in a topic that you know shit about and that even isn&#39;t relating to you seems more immature to me[/b]
    It does not matter if i know shit about the subject. It is a illegal and stupid post in the wrong section so i had my rights. Take it up in PM&#39;s, MSN or any other way where the public don&#39;t see how stupid you are.

Banned

em knightonline hoes are cold -_-.

warriorsPriest

It does not matter if i know shit about the subject. It is a illegal and stupid post in the wrong section so i had my rights. Take it up in PM&#39;s, MSN or any other way where the public don&#39;t see how stupid you are.[/b]
    i will pm your mother and tell you how you act here if you dont shut up and quit this thread

Banned

wheres mrsownage? i thought this topic was related to her and not Josh, i wanna see some flames

i will pm your mother and tell you how you act here if you dont shut up and quit this thread[/b]
    Very mature.
    I can see why the people you are directing your post at are trying to stay away. Arguing with you is pointless.

warriorsPriest

Very mature.
    I can see why the people you are directing your post at are trying to stay away. Arguing with you is pointless.[/b]
    they stay away because they got amk&#39;ed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast