Is it right that KO is offline for 4 days now?

This is a discussion on Is it right that KO is offline for 4 days now? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; did anybady of you play in those 4 days??? or is it about my internet AGAIn..?? <_<...
Page: 1

tactic

did anybady of you play in those 4 days???
    or is it about my internet AGAIn..?? <_<

Dr4g0n

Well its a little of both I assume.
    I have been able to play everyday for about 4-5hours
    But there is alot of problems with ko right now.
    First off there getting ddossed out the butt and xtrap is banning ip ranges the launcher isnt connecting with ko.
    So I guess we all need to stop buying pre for now and hope that this gets fixed soon.

noobcake

Im still ingame

Orphus

I guess buying premium means that i&#39;m no longer able to play 24/7, and it means i&#39;m not able to play the server that i paid for and i guess since i&#39;m not a koxper i get dc&#39;d hour after hour , And to answer your Question no the server haven&#39;t been down for four days if you have boughten premium you have been down graded like the rest of us to a mear three hours of play and 21 hours on trying to get pass the friggin launcher/xtrap unless your a koxper then you&#39;ll have no worries cause all i see now when i&#39;m able to log on r the cheaters running a muck from the castle gates all the way to Kalluga Valley no care in the world cause the GM&#39;S r trying to suck up to the new hacker king on Edana good day and good luck :P

tactic

I guess buying premium means that i&#39;m no longer able to play 24/7, and it means i&#39;m not able to play the server that i paid for and i guess since i&#39;m not a koxper i get dc&#39;d hour after hour , And to answer your Question no the server haven&#39;t been down for four days if you have boughten premium you have been down graded like the rest of us to a mear three hours of play and 21 hours on trying to get pass the friggin launcher/xtrap unless your a koxper then you&#39;ll have no worries cause all i see now when i&#39;m able to log on r the cheaters running a muck from the castle gates all the way to Kalluga Valley no care in the world cause the GM&#39;S r trying to suck up to the new hacker king on Edana good day and good luck :P[/b]

ok so the best option is download koxp :P +premium

thnx for the info^^

Strider

and if u happen to get passed the launcher and xtrap. you login then nothing all u see is tht stupid bitch standing there were leaves goin past her. yeah so ko is stuffed for know