RKiRiNuS HACKED, LVL66 - ARES

This is a discussion on RKiRiNuS HACKED, LVL66 - ARES within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thats the msg i sent to ko support: "Im pretty upset, i logged my main char, today 14:30 (2:30PM), and ...
Page: 1

::KiNgGuS::

Default RKiRiNuS HACKED, LVL66 - ARES

Thats the msg i sent to ko support:

"Im pretty upset, i logged my main char, today 14:30 (2:30PM), and i founded him naked, dead, in the middle of the bowl, in cz....
    iŽve been playing with it since 2005-08-13, nothing like this have ever happened, i am gold premium now, and i want to know what happened!!
    not even my best friend have my account, only i have login and password, how could that happen?
    besides a strange thing happened today, while maintance earlier near noon (11:45AM) i was trying to log my char, and it got stucked in the screen of char select, for like 30 minutes...
    I think that somehow... a player entered in my account and stole all my itens.
    I lost all the itens iŽve collected my whole KO life, including, iron belt, 2x mirage dagger+8, 1x secret-silver earring, priest pendant+1, amulet of dex, black dragon amulet, some shells+6, and 40gbs (in coins 4.000.000.000 coins), i know we shouldnŽt be talking about usd, but every1 knows that ko itens worth a lot on ebay, so i lost kind 1000usd, and my account, cause i wont play on it anymore, and maybe be hacked again!!
    As a gold premium user i want my itens back, i had never done anything wrong, never used any sort of hack tools (or even 3rd hack tools) never bugged abuse anything, and now suddenly this happens, the least i can expect is a rollback of my account!
    Dont know exactly when this had happened but the last time i played was 2006-07-27 at 21:45 (9:45PM) here in Brazil (GMT -3)
    So i think everything will be ok if support rollback my char a day, hacked itens will be deleted, and iŽll be happy again, and certainly will buy gold premium again...
    Otherwise i think i wont play this game again, uŽll lost a honorable costumer!
    Thanks in advance and hoping my voice can be heard
    Ricardo Kirinus (RKiRiNuS)"

i already created a post on ko official forum
    i need help, is there anything else that i can do to get rollbacked?
    does any1 have gms msn/icq/e-mail so i can get in touch? (give it to me in pm pls if any1 knows)

since now, ty for just reading my post!

cya

farhad

they suck <_< i was hacked 1 week ago and all they could say is ty for playing knight onlinezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :huh: they have to improve their service -_-

Blackstar

if they rollback you
    let me know. i need that too..
    im in the same case with you
    no gm in game.. no replies from customer support..

(dies)

UgUrKa_TuRKa

Sory 4 u ma brazilian bud.

Judas

farhad! i love u

Crazy2010

Default Re: RKiRiNuS HACKED, LVL66 - ARES

Originally posted by ::KiNgGuS::
    Thats the msg i sent to ko support:

"Im pretty upset, i logged my main char, today 14:30 (2:30PM), and i founded him naked, dead, in the middle of the bowl, in cz....
    iŽve been playing with it since 2005-08-13, nothing like this have ever happened, i am gold premium now, and i want to know what happened!!
    not even my best friend have my account, only i have login and password, how could that happen?
    besides a strange thing happened today, while maintance earlier near noon (11:45AM) i was trying to log my char, and it *got stucked in the screen of char select, for like 30 minutes...
    I think that somehow... a player entered in my account and stole all my itens.
    I lost all the itens iŽve collected my whole KO life, including, iron belt, 2x mirage dagger+8, 1x secret-silver earring, priest pendant+1, amulet of dex, black dragon amulet, some shells+6, and 40gbs (in coins 4.000.000.000 coins), i know we shouldnŽt be talking about usd, but every1 knows that ko itens worth a lot on ebay, so i lost kind 1000usd, and my account, cause i wont play on it anymore, and maybe be hacked again!!
    As a gold premium user i want my itens back, i had never done anything wrong, never used any sort of hack tools (or even 3rd hack tools) never bugged abuse anything, and now suddenly this happens, the least i can expect is a rollback of my account! *
    Dont know exactly when this had happened but the last time i played was 2006-07-27 at 21:45 (9:45PM) here in Brazil (GMT -3)
    So i think everything will be ok if support rollback my char a day, hacked itens will be deleted, and iŽll be happy again, and certainly will buy gold premium again...
    Otherwise i think i wont play this game again, uŽll lost a honorable costumer!
    Thanks in advance and hoping my voice can be heard
    Ricardo Kirinus (RKiRiNuS)"

i already created a post on ko official forum
    i need help, is there anything else that i can do to get rollbacked?
    does any1 have gms msn/icq/e-mail so i can get in touch? (give it to me in pm pls if any1 knows)

since now, ty for just reading my post!

cya
    Hail RKiRiNuS!

Unfortunately we are not recovering lost items at the moment.

Thank you for playing Knight Online.

Regards,

The Knight Online Customer Support Team

::KiNgGuS::

rwox, whats that supposed to be?
    what kol teamŽll sa to me?

unfair

Crazy2010

Originally posted by ::KiNgGuS::
    rwox, whats that supposed to be?
    what kol teamŽll sa to me?

unfair
    first msg im expecting they will say that they dont recover lost items and other shits

keep spamming same msg if you are prem user u wil get a rollback

P.S if you get a rollback make sure u sell them right away cuz they will be duped ^^