Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rogue farming DM

This is a discussion on Rogue farming DM within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Robs0n Today i did some DMs: 2 tankers * i had 1920 heal and all dbuffs on ...
Page: 2

Thesource

Originally posted by Robs0n
    Today i did some DMs:
    2 tankers *

i had 1920 heal and all dbuffs on fuking Dm but died only 4 times :-S
    If u died 4 times means u couldn't kill fast enough in 1 masive time or your priest did not heal u. Because with 2x tankers, masive and 1920 heal more then enough with 720ac.

Robs0n

i died 1 time cuse no heal and 1 time becouse humans .... only 2 times died just so from Dm with normal heal and evrythink all right.... and u have to know 2th tanker was warrior ... and i'm archer he hit me more times that this warrior thats why i died so many times ... this is rogue it will be so always ... i have only 731 defence sp ? Its normal that i'm dieing so many times ;-S :wacko:

but on 60 lvl i can die not problem

GoodGun

use minor and hp pots when u redball

infected

I did dm at lvl 60 with ~850 ac and 2.8k hp.. and 1.5k ap

w/o massive 1x 1920 heal and 1x 960 heal.. took my about a min

Robs0n

Originally posted by GoodGun
    use minor and hp pots when u redball
    yea i do this

elu

for 1 healer/massive u need 800 ac and 3 k hp to be safe. a good archer kills it faster then a good sin. as a sin u can do it with like 1200 ap or something but it will take ages. u should have at least 1600 ap + for it to be ok speed

Robs0n

Default ....

Originally posted by elu
    for 1 healer/massive u need 800 ac and 3 k hp to be safe. a good archer kills it faster then a good sin. as a sin u can do it with like 1200 ap or something but it will take ages. u should have at least 1600 ap + for it to be ok speed
    Thats why i'm not doing this Dm as 1 tanker ... prefer 2 or 3 tankers With my 2700 Hp i use sometimes this health bouns scroll and have somethink around 2900 and 774 defence is good too with dbuffer . If arent laggs i'm save on 2 tankers with minor . But not always :-S Had 11 % and have 7 % lost only 4 % ..but the Dms are worth this i need money ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12