Rol or Roc? - BP

This is a discussion on Rol or Roc? - BP within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, i`ve been getting this doubts about what rings would be better for bp. Using dual rol, you woud get ...
Page: 1

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Default Rol or Roc? - BP

Ok, i`ve been getting this doubts about what rings would be better for bp.

Using dual rol, you woud get 100 extra ac, wich helps a lot. 100ac diference reduces like 100-200 the dmg of a spike. And also you get some mp, plus lr, not that usefull, but good.

And on the other hand, dual roc, would give you 40 less ac, but instead 14 str and 60 fr.

Both gives same hp so np there.

If you use dual rol, you can allow yourself to use str armors, and balance your ap, with your ac. Same with rocs, but you would get 40 less ac.

So, 40 ac or 14 str + 60fr? wich one would be better?

Baneare

1 rol
    1 roc

stun sucks ( i have recently chaged my stance on the rol vs roc debate)

Dual RoC's and STR armor set with Goblin pauldron/pads.

with dual rocs/wp/opal earing/str10 belt/MS+7/70 and 1 bronze earing(only hp part) i have 2999 hp buffed and 606 AC, with 19xx AP, not a bad bp build, just lacks the weapon defenses of other accessories ( i cary 10+ defensive armors alway switching)

+fire resistance owns.

priestish

2 roc vs 2 rol
    main difference is 14 str vs 40 def. For a BP those 40 ac makes a big difference. From getting spiked for 700 to 600. 14 str adds about 100 ap. Adding 100 more damage per hit.

I would go with the Roc because you would be facing fire mage more often than light. And fire mages don't care about def. Vs melee, massive + malice = win.

For pk, I would not put max points into str, I would invest enough to use MS+7/8 then rest into hp. This way I could get 30-40 more ac. I would use str armor and switch to defence armor without losing hp. And when tanking boss, slap hp gear and have 5000+ hp.

Zike

well in my experienced as bp
    i found dual ROLs is great when come to party vs party (or solo)
    then again most ppl tent to run from 12 to HB.....so dual ROCs sure better

ppl mention like def and stuff alredy so i wont
    uhmm ...dont know if u notice....they changed the stun rate of mages
    i got like 50LR...and get stuned for like every 3hits
    its not enough against that stupid (lightning staff ?)
    so if i have an option...i would chose dual ROLs ( more AC + LR )
    FR is also important so maybe ROL + ROC ?
    well its all up to you any way
    go cz and find out what ring u need ^^

btw i prefer ROM + ROL = GR + LR

I'd say get what u can get, its not always u can get what u want if u know what I mean. These unique rings have their advantages and disadvangtes, all depends on ur pocket and playstyle.

ROL would be the most expensive one, and no doubt good for those who wants to play Int priest AND BP, while ROC goes more at the direction to be a melee and tank a lot of paper mages, ROM.. it just sux unless its +1 h43r: I get more HP from a ROC +0 than a ROM +1, but then again, how do u play. Me, I always solo, and always goes all the way to 12 and HB, so at this point its good for me to have dual ROC and tank all the fire spells. (not many lightning spell on the way)

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    I'd say get what u can get, its not always u can get what u want if u know what I mean. These unique rings have their advantages and disadvangtes, all depends on ur pocket and playstyle.

ROL would be the most expensive one, and no doubt good for those who wants to play Int priest AND BP, while ROC goes more at the direction to be a melee and tank a lot of paper mages, ROM.. it just sux unless its +1 *h43r: I get more HP from a ROC +0 than a ROM +1, but then again, how do u play. Me, I always solo, and always goes all the way to 12 and HB, so at this point its good for me to have dual ROC and tank all the fire spells. (not many lightning spell on the way)
    like i play :wub:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Nice to see some of the best bp answering this :P .

Anway, after reading, i think a rol and a roc would be the way to go. LR to get some less stuns, Fr when rushing packs of paper mages. You`d still get 80 from rings. If you add like dual we (30ac), ib (50ac) and a wp (30ac? cant remember :rollseyes: ), plus a talia of anykind, would get a huge ac, close to 800. Get high lvl, 65-70, and why not farm dms with 1 healer? ^_^

Zike

uhmm lvl 70bp
    wear dual ROL + dual WE + IB + WP ~ 750def+ w/o talia
    i dont see why bp need talia to farm dm
    btw i killed obl with less than 660def i think

2x RoCs and get a light belt. That's all u need. Or wear a Talia every nowandthen. Unless u dont care much about 14 points of STR and some flame resist.