wtf is up with D1?

This is a discussion on wtf is up with D1? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok anyone else getting the same problem? the status bar for D1 only shows 2/3 full but i cant seem ...
Page: 1

Kain_the_heartbreaker

ok anyone else getting the same problem? the status bar for D1 only shows 2/3 full but i cant seem to be able to log in at all. It just says connecting to server, then the nonpremium message comes up and then bam disconnected. I have the feeling that it is because im non premium cuz i just made a new acct and that worked fine. If thats the case......... then omfg im so quiting :lol: . Can anyone verify it?

D1 = gay

I think K2 screwed something bad with the new patch, hence all this lame lag/dc. I still personally think the 2/3 full status bar is due to the bar being refreshed too infrequently, so potentially the server might've been over the non premium threshhold at the time. :/

They are trying to stop the people who hack to to bypass prem

By lowering non premium thresh hold? :angry:
    It&#39;d probably be better if they put in a detection script or something to weed out the bypass hack, but since it&#39;s K2, meh. <_<

They are trying to stop the people who hack to to bypass prem[/b]

I don&#39;t think its tht, I had the problem earlier in the day.. Then I tried a bit later and got in first try, but my friend trying at the same time had the problem and could not get on at all for hours.. And d1 weas definately not even close to full.. Probably 30 people on each nation in DCZ..

__DeUs__

we have had this problem like a million times nothing new

winnerm

ok?

Kain_the_heartbreaker

we have had this problem like a million times nothing new [/b]
    oh really? and wot methods did &#39;we&#39; use to get around this little pest?

PrayerBeast

Looks like they expose more bugs than they fix every time they patch.