Running the pus off of firefox

This is a discussion on Running the pus off of firefox within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well recently my ie has stopped working, and my pus runs through of ie. So is there any way to ...
Page: 1

!Premier_Assassin!

Well recently my ie has stopped working, and my pus runs through of ie. So is there any way to make my pus run through of firefox?

paperownz

what internet program more? ie or firefox?

DetrimentaL

There might be. I've managed to get to load the G1 page and other web pages, but this required "modifying" some stuff. Is this allowed?

im pretty sure it only uses IE, you could try setting firefox as your default browser and see i fthat helps

or ofc you could reinstall IE which probably should be the first thing you try

!Premier_Assassin!

I have have already tried redownloading ie, and firefox is set as my default browser.

DetrimentaL

im pretty sure it only uses IE, you could try setting firefox as your default browser and see i fthat helps

or ofc you could reinstall IE which probably should be the first thing you try[/b]
    Unfortunately, setting IE as your default browser fails to change anything. As for repairing IE and therefore your PUS, you may wish to try any of these results: http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GGLS_e...amp;q=repair+IE