Running vista and NEW ERROR help please people

This is a discussion on Running vista and NEW ERROR help please people within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i usally right click run as admin on Knightonline desktop launcher because the normal double click didnt work on ...
Page: 1

turko_haydar

Well i usally right click run as admin on Knightonline desktop launcher because the normal double click didnt work on vista and now im getting this error after xtrap updated and started to open...

* i tryed trobleshoot
    * re install moradon patch
    * restart computer
    * looked in windows firewall and deffence nothing about KO for me to unselect or select

I dont know what to do, anyone know what else i can try

BoShkE

run KO as administrator, just right lick on launcher... that should do the trick...

turko_haydar

I doo thats how i use to play KO... but I did sumthing and i dont know what and this message is coming up everytime KO xtrap updated

Banned

I was getting same error, redownloading now, see if that helps
    Im on XP btw, getting "This program has performed an illegal action and will be shut down"

turko_haydar

Well i already have installation saved still in comp i tryed redownloading and all patches downloaded again same error... hrmmm i dunnoo man some smart should person will solve this sooon or i might just move to new game for awhile

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

1) it is NOT vista's problem
    2) there're like 4 other ppl having same problem in my thread
    3) send a customer support ticket because obviously k2 messed up with something, if everybody sent a ticket we wil get it fixed.

turko_haydar

They fixed it with the new wednesday patch yay