Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

RYAN ETZEL!

This is a discussion on RYAN ETZEL! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey you all remember when the char lHarakirIl was hacked? Well the kid that scammed the items from the account, ...
Page: 1

Beast&Harlot

Thumbs down

Hey you all remember when the char lHarakirIl was hacked? Well the kid that scammed the items from the account, is using the char to sell, and get items with, he is also using an orc priest lvl 66 named H0pe, so if anyone tryes to sell you one of these accounts, they are both scammed accounts, DONT BUY THEM!Ryan has been telling alot of people that he is Destroyer_Master,and that he is myself <_< .so dont buy either of these chars, PW&#39;s cant be changed right at the moment so he is constantly using them OVER and OVER to scam items with.Please be careful, just thought i would let everyone know what is going on.

p.s. he shouldnt be using Harakiri anymore to scam with, i logged it and D&#39;lvl&#39;d it to lvl 67 from 72, ill make sure that he cant scam anymore with my char, im not having my name ruined.

ewy

H0pe is my char, and actually its a human right now since i gave it to a friend of mine and he NT&#39;d it, seem for nothing, sorry timo
    Anyways yeah, dont do any trades or dont buy that account, its a hacked one and we cant change the PWs yet.
    Hope every1 can read it, Goodluck <3

Terrorblade

my friend bought H0pe, payed prem and found out that much ppl is using this char

Sad to hear you have to delvl your own char

Beast&amp;Harlot

H0pe is my char, and actually its a human right now since i gave it to a friend of mine and he NT&#39;d it, seem for nothing, sorry timo
    Anyways yeah, dont do any trades or dont buy that account, its a hacked one and we cant change the PWs yet.
    Hope every1 can read it, Goodluck <3[/b]
    I MSN&#39;d him, and let him know we figuered out his secerets lol, so YAY now maybe he will back off that scam also. :wub: ewy and sorry Timo for you having to be stuck in the middle of this shit

P.S.
    I rather D&#39;lvl my own char, then have someone use it to scam with, and rip others off, and ruin my name, and Destroyers name, Ryan is saying he is both of us, to get people to buy them, so im sorry for anything that may have happend with all of this, just thought i would let everyone know.

Infra

he were trying to sell me H0pe ( ewy&#39;s priest) and it already were sold to me.

(21:28) timo: hi
    (21:29) Ryan: i was just looking over ur post for selling the mage
    (21:29) Ryan: and i was wondering if possibly ud be intrested in trading it with some stuff for a lvl 70 warrior delvled to 69
    (21:30) timo: stuff like?
    (21:31) Ryan: not 100% sure just like some stuff to get started not great but you know
    (21:31) timo: if id know,i wouldnt have asked.
    (21:32) Ryan: lol
    (21:32) Ryan: like completes +7 and a elxiir +7 is thats not too much
    (21:34) timo: well..i&#39;m not really interested at all lol
    (21:34) timo: i gotta get a priest so yea
    (21:34) timo: lol
    (21:34) Ryan: oh ic
    (21:34) Ryan: i do have 66 priest
    (21:35) timo: good for u:Plol
    (21:35) Ryan: oh ic just wondering if maybe ud be intrested in it lol and it has like 50% and like 2 quests done from rofd so i figured id ask
    (21:36) timo: i may ask name?
    (21:36) timo: and nation
    (21:37) Ryan: h0pe and orc
    (21:38) timo: lol nvm then xD
    (21:38) timo: i must go to sleep now,work tommorow...cya
    (21:38) Ryan: ok cya
    (21:38) timo: maybe tty tommorow..who knows
    (21:38) Ryan: kk

----
    after i found out he is selling ewy&#39;s priest i blocked and deleted him.
    well i got the priest from ewy,all infos,put prem on it, NT&#39;ed to human.
    some days after i logged it and there were items on accound,completes +7,lycaon pend and other crap,i sent it away,since ewy told me ryan is scammer and only he would have known the info of the account.after this he wrote ewy in msn about it,he will go delevel the priest etc bla bla..
    cant change pass via website - since he will know the new pass.
    sorry for bad english,have fun

ewy

my friend bought H0pe, payed prem and found out that much ppl is using this char

Sad to hear you have to delvl your own char [/b]
    That is not right terror, he didnt pay me anything for it, and before he bought it prem i told him everything about that account, told him Ryan has access to it and also told him hes a scammer.

Infra

not true terror,till now i didnt gave anything to ewy.just wasted 30$ for prem and NT.
    and i knew ryan has acces to this and shit,but i thought i can change pass easy on ko page but.. always got stupid fuking tickets back..accound got shared bla bla, fuk it

Terrorblade

That is not right terror, he didnt pay me anything for it, and before he bought it prem i told him everything about that account, told him Ryan has access to it and also told him hes a scammer.[/b]
    wops my bad

Beast&amp;Harlot

Im trying to find an MSN convo that was sent to me with ryan acting like Destroyer_Master, so once i find it ill post it

OzZzZzZz

wtf is this ryan talking about.........

im playing Destroyer_Master <_<

Beast&amp;Harlot

wtf is this ryan talking about.........

im playing Destroyer_Master <_<[/b]
    I mean the person Destroyer_Master :P

OzZzZzZz

I mean the person Destroyer_Master :P[/b]
    oki

Beast&amp;Harlot

oki[/b]
    Yea, he has apparently sold my account to about 5 people so far, and idk how many people he has sold ewy&#39;s to :S

Sybian

Hey looking here goes chris off with his lies again i wont stoop as low to make fun of you because its way too easy.

First of all i never tried to sell your warrior i was trying to sell me own warrior which happens to be name ThePieates just to get that fact through ur little fucking head because ur a moron. And I offered him the priest to see what he was looking for i never traded the priest and infact i was the only one who knew the secret question and ewy did not care about till i found it out. And i could have taken the priest along time ago.

Your all fucking gay here on ko4life with your little e-penises your all fucking fags please save me the breath and go die.

Beast&amp;Harlot

Hey looking here goes chris off with his lies again i wont stoop as low to make fun of you because its way too easy.

First of all i never tried to sell your warrior i was trying to sell me own warrior which happens to be name ThePieates just to get that fact through ur little fucking head because ur a moron. And I offered him the priest to see what he was looking for i never traded the priest and infact i was the only one who knew the secret question and ewy did not care about till i found it out. And i could have taken the priest along time ago.

Your all fucking gay here on ko4life with your little e-penises your all fucking fags please save me the breath and go die.[/b]
    Yes ryan,we all have little e-penises, thats why your the one that has to scam items to make your self good, after you bitch about people not earning their own shit, lol dude you make no sence all you do is contridict your self.Ryan i love you lol you make me giggle so much, you make my life go around. LOL, give up on life dude, you suck at it, and easy to make fun of me? LOL, yes ryan, its easy to make fun of me, when your the one that has no life, no friends because you scam them all, and that you only sit at home, because you never want to leave, your too scared to leave your house, because you know you have fucked up all your friendships, so yes lol make fun of me, when your the one that will never have a GF or get laid in this lifetime.Quit scamming people, and move on, we dont care that you think your cool, i know your trying to equip your rogue, and i know for a fact your trying to scam people with our chars, ryan your not as smart as you beleive you are lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast