Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

RYAN ETZEL!

This is a discussion on RYAN ETZEL! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't know if this is in Ryan's defense and I really don't want to get involved in this, but ...
Page: 2

PrayerBeast

I don't know if this is in Ryan's defense and I really don't want to get involved in this, but I know for a fact that it was the original Destroyer_Master that gave me the account. He's now playing WoW and said that you lost interest in playing Harakiri, so I thought it was mine. I guess you still have claims over it Beast&Harlot. At this point I am not interested in the account as long as I can just get my friend's items back which you know very well which they are.

Beast&Harlot

I don't know if this is in Ryan's defense and I really don't want to get involved in this, but I know for a fact that it was the original Destroyer_Master that gave me the account. He's now playing WoW and said that you lost interest in playing Harakiri, so I thought it was mine. I guess you still have claims over it Beast&Harlot. At this point I am not interested in the account as long as I can just get my friend's items back which you know very well which they are.[/b]
    Well i got some background info on that, and you didnt talk to the acctual Destroyer_Master, i talked to him today, he has never even heared of you, so i will bet you 500$ you talked to Ryan, since he is pretending that he is destroyer, and my self, he knows that destroyer plays wow, and ryan has gave about 5 others that i have been messaged by the info to that account, so either direction that account has about 6 diff players on it now.

PrayerBeast

Alright, well, I don't want to argue. Like I said, I'm not interested in getting involved. You still have my friend's items and all we're asking for is for them back so that we can get out of your way.

Beast&Harlot

Alright, well, I don't want to argue. Like I said, I'm not interested in getting involved. You still have my friend's items and all we're asking for is for them back so that we can get out of your way.[/b]
    well when i have time, ill talk to your friend, but your friend needs to contact me, not everyone else, they need to come to me, and message me -.-

Sybian

Chris your so full of shit its not even funny id like to see some honest proof here of were i am so called pretending to be destroyer_master thats a load of bullshit what ur pulling all this shit out of thin air these are lies what he is accusing me apoun i admitted that i did hack your warrior, and to quite honest im glad i did because your a faggot and i agree that the message between me and infraview is real and i wasn't lieing with my response above but whats with this crap your lieing out your ass that im pretending to be destroyer master to save your own trailer trash ass. Id like to see some proof or whats this another one of your plans so that way that u can get away with it just like onsloughts priest oh yeah everyones already forgotten about that eh. You get off scratch clean when your a scammer too. me as an excuse for all of his actions and some how its all my fault i want some proof.

O.O.................. In complete shock >< :S o.0

GangS

FIKIN PIECE OF SHIT CHRIS YOUR A LITTLE CUNT YOU DONT LIKE GETTING SCAMMED BUT YOU LIKE TO SCAM OTHER PPL HUH? YEAH RIGHT

<3 Ryan

Well heres what I heard from a very reliable source Bafert,Chris,And Ryan were in on the scamming of my char =\ from what i heard shortly after i got scammed Ryan and Chris Scammed Bafert and then Chris got hacked o.o by who idk but with evidence chosing and pointing torwards Ryan there it is and I&#39;m very much happy I got my account pw back and such but Sybian guy who posted it do u have CC info and such and click and buy to which was used to purchase Prem and such on char? cause I would like my char back in my hands 100% pls... :S

MaCCa

lol @ chris.

sjsanders

Hey you all remember when the char lHarakirIl was hacked? Well the kid that scammed the items from the account, is using the char to sell, and get items with, he is also using an orc priest lvl 66 named H0pe, so if anyone tryes to sell you one of these accounts, they are both scammed accounts, DONT BUY THEM!Ryan has been telling alot of people that he is Destroyer_Master,and that he is myself <_< .so dont buy either of these chars, PW&#39;s cant be changed right at the moment so he is constantly using them OVER and OVER to scam items with.Please be careful, just thought i would let everyone know what is going on.

p.s. he shouldnt be using Harakiri anymore to scam with, i logged it and D&#39;lvl&#39;d it to lvl 67 from 72, ill make sure that he cant scam anymore with my char, im not having my name ruined.[/b]
    Thanks for giving me my stuff back. I understand the huge misunderstanding. You are a class act

PrayerBeast

Same goes for me. Thanks. Afaik, you&#39;re a respectable player considering you could have kept the items. This whole story goes back way before I came into the picture so I&#39;ll let you guys settle it. I hope all comes out well though. Again, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Beast&amp;Harlot

Thanks for giving me my stuff back. I understand the huge misunderstanding. You are a class act [/b]

Same goes for me. Thanks. Afaik, you&#39;re a respectable player considering you could have kept the items. This whole story goes back way before I came into the picture so I&#39;ll let you guys settle it. I hope all comes out well though. Again, sorry for the misunderstanding.[/b]
    NP guys, sorry about all this, just a huge missunderstanding, just wanted to get shit sorted out before i proceded to give the items to anyone,that way i didnt give them to the wrong person.and sorry agin about this missunderstanding.

Lizora

i remember some shit about ryan invited me to a conversation with like 5 ppl in it.. then ryan posted all the info about some priest named h0pe or something :S He also told us to delvl her beacuse the owner derserved it and nothing else..

I bought a mage named C0ldFear from hom with no problems like 2 months ago and havent had an issue with him... yet anyways

Sad about ur story though..

Regards!

DarkSid

BUMP!

Ryan got into Amity with a char Named Mogax and into sub with char named urunfasterwithrice.

He was kicked and banned from vent.

Be aware!

MakuLine

BUMP!

Ryan got into Amity with a char Named Mogax and into sub with char named urunfasterwithrice.

He was kicked and banned from vent.

Be aware![/b]

yeah Tequila,mogax scammed our DM drops (party of Helseth), and stole aeons raptor +7 and belt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast