Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Salamander +8 or Elixir +7?

This is a discussion on Salamander +8 or Elixir +7? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I searched the forums but couldn't find an answer. Which one is better? Elixir +7/56: 111 ap, 56 elemental damage ...
Page: 1

Aekka

Default Salamander +8 or Elixir +7?

I searched the forums but couldn't find an answer. Which one is better?

Elixir +7/56: 111 ap, 56 elemental damage
    Salamander +8/64: 112 ap, 64 elemental damage (and glows :P)

Looking at these stats, you can say that Salamander rules. But a friend told me that Elixir still hits for more damage. Anyone tried them both?

SirChaoS

Salamander +8/64 ==> More ap / ele.

Cava

Default Re: Salamander +8 or Elixir +7?

Originally posted by Aekka
    I searched the forums but couldn't find an answer. Which one is better?

Elixir +7/56: 111 ap, 56 elemental damage
    Salamander +8/64: 112 ap, 64 elemental damage (and glows :P)

Looking at these stats, you can say that Salamander rules. But a friend told me that Elixir still hits for more damage. Anyone tried them both?
    you know your friend is a liar <_<

Inspectah Deck

ofc sala and by using the sala u allso save 2mp points that can go into HP/INT

Banned

Elixir +8 > All

Aekka

Originally posted by Zaraki
    Elixir +8 > All
    gift? :wub:

Elixir +10 > All

SirChaoS

Dual Rons staffs +10 > All
    :wub:

Aekka

HumanBigBrother FTW!

Btw I tried that (before Knight Empire) with a Salamander +6 and a Elixir +5 (on worms ). Salamander +6 had more ap but Elixir +5 hit for more damage.

(Edit: Sorry for posting in a wrong section. I thought that Tech Help section was for "more technical" problems )

Natazaku

Originally posted by Aekka
    HumanBigBrother FTW! *

Btw I tried that (before Knight Empire) with a Salamander +6 and a Elixir +5 (on worms ). Salamander +6 had more ap but Elixir +5 hit for more damage.

(Edit: Sorry for posting in a wrong section. I thought that Tech Help section was for "more technical" problems )
    Your dumb

Your supposed to aoe like same ammount of worms then add them up and say u did 5 worms divide by 5 and you will see that salamander did more dmg

taugrim

Originally posted by Natazaku+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Natazaku)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aekka
    HumanBigBrother FTW! *

Your dumb[/b]
    He's not dumb.

Other people have tested and found that for the same time of weapon (e.g. staffs), a "higher" class weapon (e.g. elixir) does more damage than a lesser weapon that has higher ap/elem (e.g. salamander):

http://www.knightsunited.com/kuforum/viewt...opic.php?t=8900

I'm going to verify this myself, haven't had a chance to yet.

10 tries is not enough to base a theory. U need 50-100 at least to say something like that. Sure it makes sense, but 10 tries mean nothing.

Damage is so random that is very easy to have 10 low damages in a row. Average that and u have very bogus data.

taugrim

Originally posted by Devile
    10 tries is not enough to base a theory. U need 50-100 at least to say something like that. Sure it makes sense, but 10 tries mean nothing.

Damage is so random that is very easy to have 10 low damages in a row. Average that and u have very bogus data.
    Understood. I am going to capture a larger sample size myself.

Robs0n

the answer is one : Only salamander+8

Inpulse

ur friend says that because he has one duh :/

xourico

perhapds higher grade weapons makes u to give more critical damges?? :mellow:

dunno, I guess sallamander is better, but oh well, the game has is secrets

and about glave +8 and raptor +7?? same shit I think... -_-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast