Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Salamander +8 or Elixir +7?

This is a discussion on Salamander +8 or Elixir +7? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Maybe not... Once my brother had 1 bardish +8 and 1 glave +7 and he/we tested it. That extra 1 ...
Page: 2

Lammer

Maybe not...

Once my brother had 1 bardish +8 and 1 glave +7 and he/we tested it.

That extra 1 ap from Bardish +8 did made a diference. The AP of the warrior raised and so his dmg of course.

So that 1 extra ap from glave +8 will also make a diference vs Raptor +7 I assume.

HumanBigBrother FTW! *

Btw I tried that (before Knight Empire) with a Salamander +6 and a Elixir +5 (on worms ). Salamander +6 had more ap but Elixir +5 hit for more damage. *

(Edit: Sorry for posting in a wrong section. I thought that Tech Help section was for "more technical" problems )
    When did you tested it? Was that mages bug before or after KE patch? Don't really remember.

But Devile is right and the dmg from staffs can have a wide variability so 1 or even 10 samples could not be enough to make a proper conclusion.

taugrim

Originally posted by Lammer
    But Devile is right and the dmg from staffs can have a wide variability so 1 *or even 10 samples could not be enough to make a proper conclusion.
    I tested this with different bows yesterday, 25 non-poison-only damage shots per bow, and posted the results on Frost's thread.

Basically, my results contradicted Frost's theory.

I don't have a +8/80 ix handy, so I can't test it against a +7/70 ib. Both have the same ap of 119. My guess is that the +8/80 ix would do more damage, because of the poison.

Aekka

If I can get a Salamander +8 (wanna lend me one? ) without selling my Elixir +7, I'll make a bigger research about it.

_merchant_

duwolf´s +9 elixir ownz all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12