Need help with pc

This is a discussion on Need help with pc within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, the other day i got home n wanted to start up my pc..it turned on but the monitor showed ...
Page: 1

suksu_5

So, the other day i got home n wanted to start up my pc..it turned on but the monitor showed no picture...Then i thought oh whell , i got 2 holes behind my pc where to put the monitors cable.. so i changed it...then i got a picture ...BUT its showing me a wrong display driver now...a NVIDIA GeForce 6150 le...before i had a 7500 le..i donwloaded the 7 series patch from NVIDIA and all that but its still showing that i got a 6150 ...i used to run ko without any problems before this, like 50 fps constantly..but now i got like 10 fps...

any1 knows how to get this thing fixed?

edit: My pc specs

didinino

did ur comp bip when it showed no picture?

graphic card that is not connected correctly makes the motherboard bip 3 times.

if u are not afraid opening ur case, u should push the graphic card inside, if thats the issue ofc.

did u try installing older drivers maybe? sometimes older drivers are better for old G.C.

Banned

did ur comp bip when it showed no picture?

graphic card that is not connected correctly makes the motherboard bip 3 times.

if u are not afraid opening ur case, u should push the graphic card inside, if thats the issue ofc.

did u try installing older drivers maybe? sometimes older drivers are better for old G.C.[/b]
    he is right... graphic card is not connected correctly..

try also to uninstall your driver and put again the older..

suksu_5

it didnt bip and i tryed uninstalling/installing the driver, still doesnt work

Banned

it didnt bip and i tryed uninstalling/installing the driver, still doesnt work[/b]
    install the OLD driver.. not the new one

suksu_5

tryed it..didnt work either

hej

Do you only have a built in g-card on the motherboard? if not then your now using the built in

suksu_5

Do you only have a built in g-card on the motherboard? if not then your now using the built in [/b]

you mean...if i put the monitor cable in a different hole, then im useing a different card?

you mean...if i put the monitor cable in a different hole, then im useing a different card?[/b]
    no if the vga is not connected correctly, pc automatically starts using built in card

hej

you mean...if i put the monitor cable in a different hole, then im useing a different card?[/b]
    Hate to write in English so i make it even shorter then in Swedish
    If you have separate g-card normally then your not using it on that ss. (dont know what else to call it)

Banned

What the mean is if u got a On Board Gfx card.. if u do, itll be a VGA output on your comp, around there where u put your mouse/keyboard in the comp :P if u have a VGA output there, then u got Onboard GFX´s, and then your comp swiched it to that, because your "own" graphichs card has some sorta problem

suksu_5

i see..thx for your help guys...i quess ill take it to the shop n get it fixed there.