Low Fps Problem...

This is a discussion on Low Fps Problem... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, I dont know whats wrong with my computer. Kept money to upgrade one part of my computer. Which one ...
Page: 1

AnilUnal

Default Low Fps Problem...

Well, I dont know whats wrong with my computer. Kept money to upgrade one part of my computer. Which one should I upgrade to get 30-50 fps? Or did I do something wrong?

My computer is like...

- Celeron 2.0 CPU
    - 512 Ram
    - 256 Screen Card

I cant get more than 20 fps. Its like 5-6 while pking.

Which one should I upgrade? Some ppl saying fps is based on ram so make ur ram 1k, others saying your cpu is sux. It cant handle 1k ram.

Also some ppl saying you need p3-p4 CPU to run this game perfectly.

Dunno what to do. Need some advices. Help plz ^_^

P.S: I have money to upgrade only one part.

Thanks.

CPU

AnilUnal

Is there much difference between p3 and p4 CPUs? P4 is kinda expensive for me, but if the difference is much, I buy it. Any idea?

ViSeH

What graphic card do you have exactly graphic card affects the fps the most and then comes the cpu Id say upgrade your cpu you can get an e6300 for only 100$

AnilUnal

Okay thanks for help. Tomorrow going to computer shop xD

ViSeH

Before you buy tell me what graphic card you got but seeing your pc it's prolly AGP 4x and not worth the upgrade i'd just buy a whole new pc but if you can't afford one go for the CPU

AnilUnal

I dont know how to look it but its, Ati Radeon 9600 - 256 Mb. Dunno thats the thing u asked.

Also I dont have enough money to buy a new computer. Living in turkey ftl